Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest (4442 Views)

My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer / Beware!!! Scammers Flooding Nairaland Auto Section / Order Your Car From Any Nairaland Auto Dealer And Pay On Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by motocamara: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Here's a tiny excerpt from the article:

Selling Cars For Others On Nairaland’s Auto section (Nairaland.com/autos) As An Agent

To many Nigerian car sellers the only way they can sell their cars is to place a large note on their windshields with the words ‘Buy Me’ emblazoned on it. Unknown to many of these people, there is a fast, very fast market for cars on Nigerian sites like Nairaland’s Auto section where cars worth millions are sold.

That’s where you come in. You can become an agent for these car dealers; all you need is your phone and an internet connection and a Written Agreement with the car dealer, specifying an agreed commission that he must pay you if you are able to get him a buyer online.

Guidelines:

• Get a phone and an internet connection
• Locate a car dealer offline and get a written agreement from him, stating the commission he will pay you if you are to get him someone that buys his car
• Go to Nairaland.com and register for free by clicking the Register button and then filling in your email address and desired password in the indicated spaces
• Get snapshots of the front, side, back and interior of the car and upload in your computer system
• On Nairaland’s Auto section click on Create New Topic, fill in the car’s details and price and upload the pictures of it plus your contact
details
• People should begin to bargain with you on the topic page and via telephone calls, and ask to come to inspect the car
• At this stage you can begin to arrange meetings between the prospective buyers and the car seller – making sure that in your agreement it has been spelt out that if your customer should buy, you’ll receive a certain commission

You may not get your final offer immediately, and that is where your internet connection comes in – you should be able to come in once a day and bump the page to the top, usually by typing ‘bump’. Since Nairaland is a forum, you need to do this so that your ad/topic doesn’t get buried in the lower pages.

Note however: Nairaland Auto section rules frown at people ‘bumping’ their topics/ads more than once a day, so try not to fall afoul, as there are many other sellers who have cars to sell on the section.

Hopefully you won’t need to bump your topic much, as cars have been known to be sold almost immediately their topic is posted. Good luck.

Source: [url]http://successdigestonline.com/articles/view/8-proven-ways-you-can-earn-real-money-online-without-having-to-ownoperate-a-website
[/url]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by israel007: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
really nice. I was shocked when someone said NL doesn't add anything to his life. omg I was tempted to call him a daft person.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
God Punish dat Guy that took my position as first to comment. Back. Back 2 Topic, anybody that says Cars there are sold almost immediately the topics are placed, is a real media liar. Kudos 2 inspired_m though h's also more or less a car dealer. Shout out 2 Chelseabmw. I also luv fhemmy die. Abeg i get Datsun truck 2 sell, who won buy?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by Jayses(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
J
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by IamSylva(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nice innovation
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by Slyr0x: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
What is Successdigest??
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by pendusky(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
SPACE FOR SALE

motocamara: Here's a tiny excerpt from the article:

Go to Nairaland.com and register for free by clicking the
Register button and then filling in your email address and desired
password in the indicated spaces
• Get snapshots of the front, side, back and interior of the car and
upload in your computer system
• On Nairaland’s Auto section click on Create New Topic, fill in
the car’s details and price and upload the pictures of it plus your
contact
details
• People should begin to bargain with you on the topic page and
via telephone calls, and ask to come to inspect the car
• At this stage you can begin to arrange meetings between the
prospective buyers and the car seller – making sure that in your
agreement it has been spelt out that if your customer should buy,
you’ll receive a certain commission
You may not get your final offer immediately, and that is where
your internet connection comes in – you should be able to come
in once a day and bump the page to the top, usually by typing
‘bump’. Since Nairaland is a forum, you need to do this so that
your ad/topic doesn’t get buried in the lower pages.

Source: [url]http://successdigestonline.com/articles/view/8-proven-ways-you-can-earn-real-money-online-without-having-to-ownoperate-a-website
[/url]

WHO WROTE THIS? MAYBE THEY DONT KNOW INSPIREDM ND EXPORT1 IS INCHRGE, MAYBE THEY SHOULD CHANGE AND PUT A NEXT POINT, SETTLE THE MOD SO THEY PLACE U ON APPROVED LIST OF VENDOR!! SMH
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
I get caterpillar to sell oo..hw e go be na?
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by rill: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by ichommy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
BabaAlabi: Stolen cars nko?

Haba, Baba Alabi, even Alabi can't behave like this.
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by naptu2: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hm! That's true (check out my signature).
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by 3ace(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
Honestly, even though I'm yet to buy a car via Nairaland's auto section, I just have this certainty that I'm going to make a good buy when I'm ready. I have confidence in some of the dealers.
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nice outline
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by Kingslaw(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
bump
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by Fhemmmy: 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
Smart one for those that cares to make a living in a honest way
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by fpeter(f): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
I BOUGHT MY 1ST CAR THROUGH NL ADVERT
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by Businesslocator(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
Me 2 o I got my first car from nairaland o oya see the pic.....

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by pendusky(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
fpeter: I BOUGHT MY 1ST CAR THROUGH NL ADVERT
MY NEXT CAR WIL BE FROM COPART.com , NLers commision too much
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
Whu's d best dealer
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by Lilimax(f): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
grin Auto section is having a field day on FP today undecided.

Look like Aunty Mukina2 made a visit to this section today smiley
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by Polio: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
Impressive. The autosection it seems is one of the best sections here.

Having a quick review of other sections, i must say i am very disappointed ... A lot of dumb sections moderated poorly and filled with moronic and daft posters/members!

#JustSaying

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nairaland is really going places!
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by tchikelue: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
MOD you still have to design a way of authenticating posts to avoid what is happening in OLX where some stupid guys will post fictitious cars at a lower price only to attract bidders. When you pick interest to see the car in question, they will start delaying by telling you that they are not in town. At the end when they refer you to the actual dealer you will be disappointed after wasting ur time and airtime.From personal experiences.
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by Fhemmmy: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
tchikelue: MOD you still have to design a way of authenticating posts to avoid what is happening in OLX where some stupid guys will post fictitious cars at a lower price only to attract bidders. When you pick interest to see the car in question, they will start delaying by telling you that they are not in town. At the end when they refer you to the actual dealer you will be disappointed after wasting ur time and airtime.From personal experiences.

Once you see that, run too - They have always said that if it is too good to be true, waka!
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by skullz: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
ok.

Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by smartg(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Bossforeva: God Punish dat Guy that took my position as first to comment. Back. Back 2 Topic, anybody that says Cars there are sold almost immediately the topics are placed, is a real media liar. Kudos 2 inspired_m though h's also more or less a car dealer. Shout out 2 Chelseabmw. I also luv fhemmy die. Abeg i get Datsun truck 2 sell, who won buy?
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by chelseabmw(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Fhemmmy: Smart one for those that cares to make a living in a honest way

Hope i will get commission too oga fhemmmy
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
chelseabmw:

Hope i will get commission too oga fhemmmy

Yes oh . . .My Oga at the Top
Re: Nairaland's Auto Section Profiled In SuccessDigest by teegrams(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
I bought my first car on NL cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Few Months Maintained MINI COOPER... (no Repairs)auto Trans,fine Leather. @1.65m / What Is The Difference Between Mercedes 350 And C300? / 2.5tons caterpillar Forklift For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.