Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

God Of Wonders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Of Wonders (472 Views)

'bro. Joshua Iginla’s City Of Wonders Is Too Huge' - Gov. Ambode's SSA Admits / Watch The Bro. Iginla’s 80,000 Seat Stadium Like Champions City Of WONDERS / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Of Wonders by rccgamg: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
God == Wonders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okhn2PbaI_A

Say ye to the righteous that it shall be well with you

You do not need an history before becoming a Wonde[/b]r.
All you need is a [b]word from God

"Wonders" Exodus 7:1-25 I will multiply my Miracles in the land of Egypt.
When you need a miracle from God, all you need from God is to speak a Word.

All you need for Wonders to begin is for God to speak his word into your life.
Peter said "But at your word I will let down the nets" and after the word, Wonders began!
-Luke 5:5-6

Psalm 23 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies
Some of your enemies must not die, because they must witness this event.

Exodus 14:1 And the Lord spoke to Moses ---->Wonder

God Speaks --- Wonder

Romans 8:11
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Enjoy the Sermon!

Thank You Jesus!

(1) (Reply)

A Man With A Great Heart For God! / Not Having Offering, Can It Prevent You Not Going To Church? / The Prayerful Security Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.