Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school (1529 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah At The Scene Of Nnewi Gas Plant Explosion / President, Governors Should Have Minimum Of University Degree - CONFAB / Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by oboy3(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
Below are photographs [29 in number]
of the present conditions of Community
Secondary School, Azigbo Nnewi South
LGA in Anambra as at October 17, 2013.
The school photographs show a
dilapidated school that had been
abandoned by the current administration
under APGA for the last 8 years in Office.
Just yesterday October 22, 2013,
following the pictorial exposure of
the true status of education in Anambra
State, the APGA government of Peter Obi
hurriedly announced another cash
bazaar for secondary schools in
Anambra. The announcement said that
Gov. Obi will commence the distribution
of Cheques of N2.54B to Public Secondary
Schools. This announcement came with
only months left in Peter Obi’s
administration.
Some within some of the affected
communities appeared unease over the
manner the cash disbursements are
being announced at the eve of Peter
Obi’s exist from governor’s seat.
See below

1 Like

Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by oboy3(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2013

Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by oboy3(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2013

Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by oboy3(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
more

1 Like

Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by IGBOSON1: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
Anambra is working!
Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by Abagworo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
The only reason I can talk against Peter Obi in this case is that he has stayed complete 8 years. What about the money he gave to the Principal of this particular school?
Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by ik4life: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
They are looting anambra dry,I weep 4 my state

1 Like

Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by oboy3(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
anambra,shine una eye
Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
BROS WHICH SCHOOL IS DAT PEOPLE CAN LIE EH SMH
Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by holyvirgin: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
I will keep saying it, peter Obi is the worst thing to have happened to anambrarians. Ngige was far more beTter than Obi. Dnt allow another eediot come take u guys for granted
Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by cashkidvsboko(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
sisi obi d looter who looted d state for 8yrs can nt renovate dt skul bt he cn build a multi billion naira mall in abuja n nt evn in anambra..d worst part is dt he is goin to install another looter lyk him #smh

1 Like

Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by omenka(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
Kai!! Nairalanders!! Una go kill person!!!

Was looking forward to some structure that would make David Cameron green with envy, but alas this!!!

Na wa oo. gringrin
Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by oboy3(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
presher: BROS WHICH SCHOOL IS DAT PEOPLE CAN LIE EH SMH
tongue
presher: BROS WHICH SCHOOL IS DAT PEOPLE CAN LIE EH SMH
your school
Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by biafranqueen: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
That school is just an abandoned building no students attend that school, Chino will update you wink Try again o boy if I was trying to make him look bad I would go to the teaching hospital you guys are learners grin http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/12/obi-doles-out-cheques-computers-to-more-schools/
St. Paul secondary is where the children go now
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/12/obi-doles-out-cheques-computers-to-more-schools/
Two years ago he donated computers and built lab at the school in this area
Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by oboy3(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
^^whats this one saying?
I know you obi supporters will never say the truth even when the truth is there to see

1 Like

Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by Sloan: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Peter AdaOBI is the BEST governor that has every come from Iboland! Mark my words!
Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by Cuche: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
holyvirgin: I will keep saying it, peter Obi is the worst thing to have happened to anambrarians. Ngige was far more beTter than Obi. Dnt allow another eediot come take u guys for granted
Tell them!
Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by FreeGlobe(f): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
who else but the clueless Peter Obi, the worst governor in Nigeria but best in propaganda. No project of note from his govt in 8 years but he built a Mega mall in Abuja and Sabmiller. womanly spoken criminal

1 Like

Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by biafranqueen: 4:25am On Oct 24, 2013
@Freeglobe please don't say nothing because that would be a lie, he could have done more, but this is what was done in 8 years on the schools
in my state this is all verifiable by visiting or calling the schools!
1.He built a complete block of 5 classrooms at Ezi Nwankwo via Nibo union worldwide, any Ezeoye Nibo person can confirm this.
2. He build a complete of another 5 classrooms at central school, Nibo via ministry of education
3. He gave Ezeike high school several amounts for renovation, I can remember the N2m naira for the lab, he gave them funds for the library, he gave them funds for sports.
4. Whatever he gives to any school , he replicates most times to all schools in the state.
5. He gave Nneoma and Ezeike secondary school more than 100 units of computers
6. He has also ordered 25,000 additional computers with in built school syllabus to be shared to all schools in the state.
7. He gave Nneoma secondary school Nibo a brand new school bus few weeks ago.
8. He also visited our Ezeike secondary school Nibo and saw the condition of school blocks their and promised to release N5m naira to help In the renovation works but yesterday gave 100 schools in the state N10m naira each.
9. He renovated a block of 5 classrooms at Obu nwanne Primary school ifite Nibo also.etc
Go home and visit the above schools and see things for your self.
There were Governors before Mr Peter Obi CON, now compare and contrast if need be.
Nothing is good or bad without camparison, who do we compare Governor Obi with?
Going by our renovation works estimates, this N10m naira, can renovate 4 blocks of 5 classrooms each multiplied by 100 schools, that is 400 blocks of 5 classrooms each will be renovated in the entire state via his intervention of yesterday.
Let us play our own roles and monitor these works to make sure that the school principals deliver.
The Governor directed that Ndi Igwe , Pgs and women leaders should constitute committee to monitor these works
So please join me in making sure the Principles use the money well

1 Like

Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by biafranqueen: 4:27am On Oct 24, 2013
Will you make sure the above money given is used properly or are you just acting like you care for the sake of argument ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
FreeGlobe: who else but the clueless Peter Obi, the worst governor in Nigeria but best in propaganda. No project of note from his govt in 8 years but he built a Mega mall in Abuja and Sabmiller. womanly spoken criminal
Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by 144(m): 5:28am On Oct 24, 2013
I cry for my state, this school that have produced best scientists in this country, One of the best Special Science Schools. this school will always top first or second in their performance after waec, its always between this school and st Charles special science school in the whole Anambra State. That was the school that produce Nigerian best mathematician in 2008 who rep Nigeria in Olympia china, not until Peter Obi change this school that was designed to train student who best science known how from SSI to SSIII all boarding to community sec sch. this school have produced many thousands of medical doctors, Engineers and other scientist. That is to tell you the kind of gov we have in Nigeria God bless Anambra state
Re: Why Other governors should emulate peter obi,pics of nnewi school by oboy3(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2013
More

(1) (Reply)

Oil Now Discovered In Enugu State / Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan / Security: Army Moves To Retire 40 Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.