Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

In Pictures: Presenting The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / In Pictures: Presenting The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama (4377 Views)

[video]:Fan of WIZKID Thrown Off Stage For Forcing A Hug On Him / Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle / 2face Baby Mama,sunmbo Ajaba Now Legally Married To Pastor Adeoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Pictures: Presenting The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama by iamOdino(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
ward winning superstar and Star Boy Records Boss, Ayodeji ‘Wizkid’ Balogun has finally confirmed that he’s the proud father of a two year boy named Boluwatife.

Few years ago, an entertainment magazine published an exclusive report that Wizkid has fathered a baby with an undergraduate named Oluwanishola Ogudugu, Wizkid denied the report. Days before, in an exclusive interview conducted in his Ogudu GRA home, and laughed off the question, responding...

‘It sounds funny. Look at it ‘Wizkid has a kid’. Doesn’t that sound funny itself?‘

His label and management remained more than silent on the issue and for sometime, Wizkid and his team avoided questions concerning the ‘rumours’. In an interview with The Punch in December 2012, Wizkid blatantly denied the baby-story.

‘It was rumoured that I had a love child. Even if I had a child, I don’t think it is something I should be ashamed of. Instead, I would come out plainly and declare that I am a father. Everybody makes mistakes. But it was just a false rumour. I don’t have a child anywhere‘, Wizkid told Nonye Ben-Nwankwo.

Should we now be concerned that Wizkid is singing a new tune, and accepting fatherhood or just assume the once naïve young boy has grown up to accept his responsibilities?
Boluwatife is already warming up to be a star in his own right: with over 600 followers on Instagram. Beat that?

See exclusive photos of Wizkid’s family,(boluwatife & mum) HERE >>> http://www.egistonline.com/content/2013/10/23/pictures-presenting-private-world-wizkid%E2%80%99s-son-and-baby-mama

Re: In Pictures: Presenting The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama by MRSANITY(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
I think this is stale gist, if you ask me wink
Re: In Pictures: Presenting The Private World Of Wizkid’s Son And Baby Mama by oxygen47: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
OK

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Portrait Painting By Nigeria Best Portrait Artist / Orji Uzor Kalu, Tony Elumelu Join Forbes List Of World's Richest / Goldie's Boyfriend Prezzo With Naked Girls In His Bath Tub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.