Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Professional CV Writing Service - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Professional CV Writing Service (3126 Views)

Linkedin Profile Writing Service / PROFESSIONAL CV WRITERS IN NIGERIA / Get A Professional CV Today And Land Your Dream Job Tomorrow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional CV Writing Service by Businesstools(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
You will agree with me that it isn't always the most qualified or experienced candidate who lands an interview, but the candidate who has the best written, high impact CV.

Anyone can write a CV, but the person who obtains an interview is the one who has grabbed the recruiter's attention and encouraged him to read more about their past performance, achievements and how they can contribute positively to the organization.

Remember - Your CV is a marketing tool designed to promote you as the best possible person for the position. It must compel the reader to take notice and put you at the top of the list of suitable candidates to call.

ACT NOW - Stop wasting your valuable time with a CV that does not work!!!

I can re-energise your CV and maximise your chances of securing an interview. My professional CV writing service will market your unique skills, talent, experience, achievements, qualifications and provide the recruiter with a snapshot of what you can bring to the table.

To order for your professional CV, Call Patrick Okunima (B.Sc., MBA) on 08142152426 or email: patrickokunima@gmail.com. To avoid any doubt, I'll provide you with a professional CV and cover letter without having to pay a kobo. You'll only pay when your CV is delivered. That's to show you how much confidence I have in my CV writing service. What are you still waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: Professional CV Writing Service by Vicilo(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2013
Get bak 2 me lets talk . vyckings@yahoo.co.uk since u dnt hav a contact phone number ,
Re: Professional CV Writing Service by Businesstools(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
"When I lost my job as a Branch Manager with one of the biggest banks in the country, it took me several months to get an interview and that was even for a one-man business that offered to pay me about one-tenth of what I earned in the bank. But when a cousin encouraged me to visit CV Wizards, everything changed for good. I ordered for their service and in less than six hours, I got a new CV. It was unbelievable! This new CV got me 4 job interviews. I'm now working with one of the companies as a Marketing Manager. Thanks for the assistance." - Kolade S, Victoria Island, Lagos That was a testimony from one of our satisfied clients. You may be the next.
Re: Professional CV Writing Service by Businesstools(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
"When my daughter was looking for a job, I wanted to help her get a good one so I arranged for her CV to be written by CV Wizards. They were able to identify her desired job and qualifications which was highlighted in her CV. Their process helped my daughter get her first job just one month after NYSC." - Mrs. Ijimakinwa, Abuja. Another testimony from a satisfied client.
Re: Professional CV Writing Service by Businesstools(m): 3:28am On Oct 25, 2013
"I cannot believe how fast my course mate secured a job immediately after service. We both graduated with the same grade, Second Class Upper. She's from a poor background like myself and I know she is not better skilled than me, but she already had a job, whereas I haven't heard from even one company for an interview. I inquired from her what the secret was and she asked me to visit www.cvwizards.com which I did. I placed an order for a CV and cover letter and the result was professional yet tailored to my personality. In less than 3 weeks, I started seeing changes. Interviews started coming; the one that baffled me most was the invite I got from MTN for the position of Customer Care Agent. Those that applied were more than 1,500 but I was among the 25 who attended the interview. I'm happy to inform you that I was successful at the interview and I have been offered the job. I encourage every job seeker out there to visit CV Wizards. They are the best." - Chinyere M, Customer Care Agent, MTN. With our service, there's always a testimony. What are you still waiting for? Order yours NOW!
Re: Professional CV Writing Service by redstar100(m): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] sad sadwhat is hard in writting CV :Dwhat is hard in writting CV
Re: Professional CV Writing Service by Businesstools(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
redstar100: [color=#990000][/color] sad sadwhat is hard in writting CV :Dwhat is hard in writting CV
You're very correct. Writing a CV is not difficult. What is difficult is writing a CV that stands out from thousands of other CVs to get an interview.
Re: Professional CV Writing Service by Tinablack: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
I am interested. Just that I lost my job and don't have another. Can u do it free for 4 me? God will reward u
Re: Professional CV Writing Service by ednut1(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2013
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

We Hire Projector, Laptop, LCD TV, Public Address System At Affordable Rate. / Cakes By Marie / Nerotrend Meter Custom Indicator 30days Free Trial, Hurry Get Yours Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.