Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,001 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

[VIDEO] Skales – Take Care Of Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [VIDEO] Skales – Take Care Of Me (788 Views)

Download Video: Skales - Shake Body / Skales - Take Care Of Me [download] / Video: Skales & Sarz - My OGA At The TOP [freestyle] [download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Skales – Take Care Of Me by Lekksite(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2013

Empire Mates Entertainment is proud to present the Official video for “Take Care of Me”, the first single off of Skales’ Debut Album “All the above”. The song was produced by Starboy hit production duo Legendary Beats, and the video was shot in Lagos by filmmaker Aje Filmworks. Skales’ debut album will be released in the 1st quarter of 2014.

DOWNLOAD : http://www.gidi360.com/video-skales-take-care-of-me-youngskales/

(1) (Reply)

Evil Collabo: DJ Neptune Feat. Sakordie & Phyno - Believe (video) / Wizkid Named MTV Base ‘artist Of The Month’ For November. / NEW VIDEO: Korede Bello – “godwin” | DOWNLOAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.