Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Funaab Aka Unaab Acceptance Fee Does Not Correspond With The Assigned Banks Fee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funaab Aka Unaab Acceptance Fee Does Not Correspond With The Assigned Banks Fee (678 Views)

Senate President Saraki's Acceptance Speech / PHOTOS: Nigeria Police Assigned To Protect PDP Posters / Judge Assigned To Remove Tambuwal Withdraws Citing Petition Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funaab Aka Unaab Acceptance Fee Does Not Correspond With The Assigned Banks Fee by Guguru102(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Urgent......I was at the bank today,to pay the Acceptance fee,but the cashier said it is N40,000 and not N45,000,that they can't receive the sum since, it doesn't corresponds with their platform fee(which is used to process the Acceptance fee),which is N40,000 and he said I should re-check their Website(Funaab)...I don't know what's happening...And when I checked the school web,its still the same fee of N45,000..I don't understand this,I will be glad if someone here can enlighten me, on things to do,maybe it was an error from the School (Funaab aka Unaab) or the bank. Thanks
Re: Funaab Aka Unaab Acceptance Fee Does Not Correspond With The Assigned Banks Fee by myynker: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
also encountered d same problem,so i tink we pay d accpetance fee 40,000 naira separately nd d 5000 naira(ict training) separately buh into d same funaab acct...all 2geda 45k...cos dz was hw dey did last year wen i asked ma unaab fwend....nd at d screening exercise dey asked 4 evidence of payment 4 acceptance fee nd ict training separately...so d teller in payment z d evidence of payment....me av gone 2 pay ma 40k...will go pay d 5k on monday

(1) (Reply)

Dialogue Committee Apologises To Oshiomhole / Syrian Official Fired After Talks With U.S. / ASUU STRIKE: Education Ministry Directs Varsities To Commence Re-opening Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.