Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

39-year-old Who Is HIV Positive Has Been Arrested 4 Breast Feeding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 39-year-old Who Is HIV Positive Has Been Arrested 4 Breast Feeding (905 Views)

Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive. / British Lady Arrested 4 Upsetting Gods With Unclothedness & Causing Earthquake / Video | Photos: Meet 22-year-old Who’s World’s Number 1 “twerker”! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

39-year-old Who Is HIV Positive Has Been Arrested 4 Breast Feeding by ENDYCOAL: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
The case
which is already in
court has been set for further hearing on the 24th of October for an HIV test to be performed on the
toddler.

She was arrested last
week on charges of common nuisance and should the child test positive; the charge will be raised to "deliberately infecting another person with
HIV".

The mother of the 14-
month-old baby said
seeing her child being
breastfed by her neighbour was traumatising. According to her, the
neighbour snatched the child while she was playing outside and hid her in her room.

But after searching for the child for quite some time, she went and knocked on
Annie's rented room and got no response.

Upon peeping through the
***, she saw her breastfeeding the little girl. I was shocked. I nearly
fainted," she said,
adding that her breasts were leaking milk yet she
was not a nursing mother or pregnant.

I m having Error uploading d image, you can see the photos here
http://www.swapmini.com/thread/371.htm

(1) (Reply)

Testimoni Boys Psquare New year Dance Hall/hot Song With Icorn Is Out. / Kim K Shows Off Her After-birth Bik!ni Body | See Hot Photo / Ladies Beware! I’m Not Readyfor Marriage —flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.