Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

How To Turn Your E-mail Address Into Money Minting Machine. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Turn Your E-mail Address Into Money Minting Machine. (1013 Views)

What If You Can Afford A Money Minting Machine? / How To Turn Your E-mail Address Into Money Minting Machine. / How To Turn Your E-mail Address Into Money Minting Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Your E-mail Address Into Money Minting Machine. by humbleson(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2008
DO YOU HAVE AN E-MAIL ADDRESS?
Then this is for you!!!

Receive a completely free e-course that shows you 7 ways to turn your e-mail address into a 24 hours non-stop money minting machine that will generate for your incomes!!!
For more information Contact : peteressien@yahoo.com or send an SMS with your e-mail address to +2348025363194.
This will surely change your life.
Re: How To Turn Your E-mail Address Into Money Minting Machine. by ilekky(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2008
Yes, it is very true that you can turn your email address to a money making venture but care should be taken when sending email to people.To the best of my knowledge,the best way to use your email address is to build your own list and this can be done by first registering with autoresponder[either at getresponse.com or aweber.com].
Anything contrary to this will amount to spamming and your email account can be terminated.This is very important.For more details,you can mail me at webmaster@ewealth1.com.
Re: How To Turn Your E-mail Address Into Money Minting Machine. by dome2: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2008
please send me an email I am interested lekemails@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Turn Your E-mail Address Into Money Minting Machine. by danedrol: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2008
This is interesting.

My email Address Pays for
a number of my bills and i'm
glad I have it.

You can find out how by sending
a mail to

seminarmarketers  @  gmail.com

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Prices Of Cement, Bath, Shower Etc / Invest N105, 000 And Make At Least N600, 000 After 3months / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.