Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Agriculture The Hope For A True Brighter Future - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agriculture The Hope For A True Brighter Future (641 Views)

Agriculture: The Business Of The Future / Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. / AGRICULTURE The History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture The Hope For A True Brighter Future by prince2500: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
Call me Prince DIPLOMA Nnaji, that is my full name, I am a livestock productionist by training and a practical farmer. First I will be puting through CERTAIN VITAL INFORMATION ON A STEP by STEP flows of how to hatch catfish & the easiest cheapest ways of feeding growers. Now let me confess that if U are a fish FARMER and u are not hatching Ur own fish u have not started no matter how small ur farm may be.
Then I will educate diply on catfish & POULTRY FEED production, convertion of one feed ration to another in Birds ( i.e. from broiler ration to layers ration or to chick mash viz vasa).
Secondly, I will be pertnering with interested old and New fermers, Who are looking for a turn arround in their farm Business,or those who are already considering quiting the farm business, please don't quit there is help at the corner.
Training and RE-training is the altimate if u want to suceed in life's business. But for me to pertner with u , u must have intergrity and a sence of belonging, u will respect other...........THe next time on this edition will comprise a practical guard to catfish hatching and setting of hatching environ. But in case u are reading this and u want it faster just call 08036277290 its all free both manuals and videos, we can also agree, if u want me to go to ur farm site.thanks and bye for now.

Back to where I stop the last time, welcome again nairalanders . The simple Hatching process.
In this process of training and re-training, you must be sincere to me and to yourself because the worst enemy one have is self. Why am I talking this way you may ask, yes that is because it easier to speak out a decision but not always easy to follow through and give in what it takes to make it work.
Like I said, I will be open in giving out what I have, you will find out later that no amount of money was whot the points and ideas but my concern is if it useful to you just grab it, turn it around and run with it. If you will like to talk to me in person just email me at prinediploma@gmail.com or call 08036277290.
Before I continue let me state clearly that there are CERTAIN CHARACTERISTICS that will make you and your farming business; A few are
i. Get a mentor no matter how big you have grown
ii. Have links with other farms or build one
iii. Always keep farm records and don’t assume
iv. Train and re-train every year no matter how small the training is
v. Be informative etc.
Now is time for practical
 Get a plastic drum of about 200 to 400litre, position it in a good corner of your farm environment where it will get a minimal heat from the sun. The container is if you don’t have good and smaller concrete ponds of about the same size mentioned above or if the position of your concrete ponds are not save enough. And one of the best robber materials. I will back soon....
Re: Agriculture The Hope For A True Brighter Future by yemiakeem: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
Am also a fish farmer and am followin d thread

(1) (Reply)

Can You Supply PKC From The East, South-sout, And South-west To Lagos??? / Current Prices For Maize And Soymeal / Locations Of River Projects For Farming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.