Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Ubah Stakes N5 Million For Anyone To Debate Him On Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ubah Stakes N5 Million For Anyone To Debate Him On Anambra (646 Views)

4 killed, 7 injured in renewed clash over oil on Anambra/Kogi border / LIVE UPDATES On Anambra Supplementary Election / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubah Stakes N5 Million For Anyone To Debate Him On Anambra by realteflon(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Labour Party candidate, Chief Ifeanyi Ubah has staked N5 million for any man or woman in Anambra State with the knowledge of a more qualified person to govern the state to come and debate him on it.
Ubah in an interview said that his gubernatorial bid is an act of sacrifice as according to him he left a flourishing business to come and serve his people. He dismissed as unnecessary innuendo assertions that he lacks a paper qualification saying none of his rivals has a Havard qualification as he has.

Ifeanyi Uba
“I am winning because I am the best candidate, I am winning because I have the solution to (the problems of) Anambra people,” he said.
“Whoever in Anambra politics that feels that he is better than me I challenge him with five million naira to come for a debate.
If anybody in Anambra be it Ngige, be it whoever thinks he is better than me he should come. It’s a challenge, if anybody is better than me in any line, he should come and challenge me for a public debate,” the former boss of Capital Oil and Gas said.
“I want to tell you about other politicians that are contesting.
Some don’t have any business with the masses, some have never been in the state, some were forced, some will run to debate in America and don’t even know the name of their deputy governor.
You know it’s a big crime for somebody to be in a debate and he will not remember the name of his deputy governor it happened in America,” Ubah said of the public outing between him and the APGA candidate, Willi Obiano.
“He was confused that is the truth. It took him two minutes to remember the deputy governor’s name.
Is that the kind of person we want in Anambra State? Somebody who doesn’t understand how to fix Anambra, that is why I said anybody that feels he’s better than me should come for a debate,” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/ubah-stakes-n5-million-anyone-debate-anambra/
Re: Ubah Stakes N5 Million For Anyone To Debate Him On Anambra by citizenisb: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
This crook that owes AMCON and made it rich by illegal blood diamond deals with Laurent Kabila in DR Congo. This election is to enable him loot the state to help pay off his debts.

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!
Re: Ubah Stakes N5 Million For Anyone To Debate Him On Anambra by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
U go debate yourself o. Madman. Harvard graduate because you attended the 3 week executive program the school uses to scam insecure Nigerian elites to part with $80,000.

1 Like

Re: Ubah Stakes N5 Million For Anyone To Debate Him On Anambra by sCun: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
I am watching the guy right now on AIT, he isn't eloquent enough. Not a good communicator at all.
Re: Ubah Stakes N5 Million For Anyone To Debate Him On Anambra by realteflon(m): 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
Obiora okudo comments;

Plssss lets help this confuse man ifeanyi ubah to pay his debts by voting him in as Anambra governor. At least he will be able to pay all the banks he is owing with our allocation. Better still lets help Peter and make him the richest man in nigeria or africa by voting his stooge obiano or lets still help peter by voting obiano thereby using our state money to make his bank Fidelty biggest in nigeria. Lets help peter to build another 3billion super market by his company next group,he just finish one in Abuja

.We are wise now. Ngige should come and take us to the next level.
Re: Ubah Stakes N5 Million For Anyone To Debate Him On Anambra by Tuntheycr7: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
real-teflon:

Ubah in an interview said that his gubernatorial bid is an act of sacrifice as according to him he left a flourishing business to come and serve his people. He dismissed as unnecessary innuendo assertions that he lacks a paper qualification saying none of his rivals has a Havard qualification as he has.
/
Na by that one? Havard ko hardware ni.
Sumbody shud tell dat man to stop wastin his money
Re: Ubah Stakes N5 Million For Anyone To Debate Him On Anambra by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
The man talks too much. i hope he is duly ignored!
Re: Ubah Stakes N5 Million For Anyone To Debate Him On Anambra by Sloan: 12:41am On Oct 24, 2013
Empty chest beating again! Oh well, it is part of the DNA! grin grin
Re: Ubah Stakes N5 Million For Anyone To Debate Him On Anambra by ChimaAdeoye: 12:46am On Oct 24, 2013
If I were Ifeanyi Ubah, i would use that N5 Million to buy an English dictionary and pay a good English teacher to teach me tenses.
It is disgraceful when he gubernatorial aspirant uses "Come" instead of "Came"to refer to a previous event.

(1) (Reply)

ANAMBRA ELECTION: My Rival Suffers From Intellectual Poverty — Obiano / Ubah Gets Knock For Conduct At Debate / Naij - Where Do They Get News From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.