Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences (2003 Views)

4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 / Advertising On Facebook And Other Social Networking Sites And Getting Paid / Pls I Want To Know The Cost Of Advertising On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences by Vicky2k(m): 12:00am On Oct 24, 2013
i Nairalanders, I decided to start this thread to help Nigerian webmasters that advertise on facebook to get the best out of their Investment
I am a Social Media Marketer in Nigeria. I Majorly drive Traffic to Websites through Facebook. I have had my Facebook advertising
Costs greatly reduce and also increased my return on investment because i only use
Custom Audience Advertising in Facebook so as to reach people who are Active Fans on Various Facebook Pages, Groups and
Events. You can Make your Facebook Campaigns very profitable by using audiences of facebook user IDs or emails of Nigerians that are active in any facebook page or Group and with this data in Facebook Power Editor, you are now
advertising to a Subset of people that are known to use Facebook regularly other that just Targeting the Entire Nigerians.
E.g Imagine Targeting popular and very active facebook Pages where you could get Business leads or Interested Fan Pages like Naijaloaded, Naij, Informationng, Talkofnaija etc OR Other related Competitor Facebook fans and you place Ads that show up in their wall. Also, you could ensure those using mobile phones to browse can see your Ads in the Sponsored Stories. if you have been doing facebook advertising but have not done the custom audience type of it, then you are missing Big Time.
You can achieve this mode of facebook advertising using Facebook Power Editor and this feature works only on Google Chrome so if you do not have Google Chrome on your PC, Download the Latest Version. You can create a custom audience by Importing facebook user ids, facebook emails or phone numbers. You use Facebook Apps that can access Facebook's API to extract these custom audience data from any facebook fan page, group or event

Check out the Image Attachments for Screenshots.

Drop your Comments if you have questions

More Posts to come

Re: Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences by gabriel74: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2013
Thanks for this topic, i went through facebook to see how i can go about their Ads. I notice you can only target Nigeria as a whole. Before you can select region like lagos. Is this correct or am i doing something wrong? pls my number is 07027314431 i will appreciate your call.. I actual want to promote my facebook page.
Re: Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences by Vicky2k(m): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
gabriel74:
Thanks for this topic, i went through facebook to see how i can go about their Ads. I notice you can only target Nigeria as a whole. Before you can select region like lagos. Is this correct or am i doing something wrong? pls my number is 07027314431 i will appreciate your call.. I actual want to promote my facebook page.
Okay gabriel, I will Put a call across to your line. Thanks

Re: Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences by ProfTayour(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hi,

Kudos for the lovely write-up.

Good to know it works for Nigerians too - the custom audience thingy, i mean

Also, how do you extract users' ids, emails and datas? What app do you use? Can you share, pls?

Thanks
Re: Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences by Vicky2k(m): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
I use Social Media Marketing Apps like Social Lead Freak. Its a Windows App that Extracts The Custom Audience from Facebook's API. Thanks.

Re: Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences by ProfTayour(m): 4:33am On Nov 17, 2013
Hey,

Is there a way to reach you? A phone number, maybe...

There is something i'd like to discuss.

Endeavour to respomd pls
Thanks
Re: Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences by yinkanig: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Drop ur number please I want to promote my fan page 2 or call 08166117634
Re: Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences by Vicky2k(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
For those who wan contact me, Send me a PM. i will also try to contact you guys that dropped your number via text. Here are some other Screen shots of some of my Recent Campaigns on facebook

Re: Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences by ginezz: 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
This is interesting.

Re: Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences by hardeeboi: 6:50am On Jul 23, 2015
Hi Vicky2k
Please I like to know if this method of Facebook Power Editor still works?
Thank you.
Re: Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences by tvinci: 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hello, pls this is my number 08160609737. Lets talk. thanks.
Re: Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences by dokunbam(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2017
I will definitively explore this.
Re: Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences by etchiep(m): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2017

Please get back to me, i need to discuss with you relating to your method on facebook ad
Re: Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences by Vicky2k(m): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2017
Xup Pals, its been quite a while. Custom Audience Advertising Still Works and its one of the ways to get the Best Return on Investment for your Funds. There has been a change though as Facebook User IDs and Facebook Email Addresses are no longer acceptable but email addresses and phone numbers are still used for a custom audience and with proper tools these can be extracted from any Facebook Group or Page you wish. After wish you will now import them into your ad manager to set up your ads. You can also expand the size of this audience to a look alike audience which is more like users with the same interest and characteristics that is most suitable to the offer you are promoting.

Re: Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences by Rhiya: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hi please is this extraction software still working? I have sent you a pm please reply ...thanks
Re: Tips To Advertising On Facebook using Custom Audiences by Tundemore15: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
10k Instagram page for sale

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help For This Chained Select Jquery! / PDF Architect 7 Full Crack With Serial Key / Free Hosting Service For All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.