Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? (2769 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With N15,000? / How To Start Your Own Biz And Become Your Own Boss With N15,000 / 4 Years & N15 Million After-this Business Works!!! Any Other Testomonies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by machere44: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
chukel:
U need advice? Then take it. D way dat money came so shall it go Amen. If it is taxpayers money dat u stole just like ur oga jonathan, may It go down d drain, Amen. U tink u can run from politics section and come here to advertise ur stolen wealth. The more u guys steal from dis nation, d more d devil will strike u with confusion.

I dont think there is an issue with someone having N15M and it must have come from stealing Taxpayers money or like our Politicians.. If you live abroad, you will know that people get paid money sometimes from a Lawsuit,Insurance from a dead spouse Lottery etc The List is endless... No be everybody wey get money be thief o. Wake up from all this poverty mentality. You sound depressed and frustrated. This person needs advice and I think he deserves one. if you no get anything contribute abeg go your village.

Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by Angelstartups(f): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Do you have a viable business idea?or you are looking for where to invest in,then go to www.angelstartups.com.ng
You will find great ideas to invest in.its free.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by kabarka(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2017
abhir:
I am looking forward to come and settle in an Africa country and develop Import business.
I want to import Used Clothes, Used Electronics (TV/Refrigerators), Bicycles, Bicycle parts, Packed Food, New Garments, Machinery Parts, Nuts & Bolts, and any other items in bulk for sales.

I am looking forward for advice from you people. Which country is strategically best place to start with and Why?
I look forward for 3 options..
Ghana
Nigeria
Tanzania
if there are any other country you guys would like to suggest then please do so.
nigeria is the destination.
one item u mention is my family biz
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by kabarka(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2017
If you still have this money,there is an international biz on my table right now.l have the buyer and the seller.
with 13m we can do it in a large scale but we can start small.we can start small and I got info from an insider that if we deliver,the company will bring out cash for the remaining transaction,which means we may not need all these monies.we just need to start.

Seller has 3000tons of the item.
Buyer is ready to buy as much as possible.

If we start with 10tons,the theoritical gain is 6m.
Cost of 10tons is 11.2m.

We can test the biz with 2tons
Transaction duration is 2 wks.

Call me if interested.08063842418
Re: What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? by dforexguru(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Rossikk:
Pls guys I need advise on what business to start with the said amount. Pls note the business must be international in scope and dimension.

Thanks. wink

Invest it in the Financial Market and make steady money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Could Be Budgeted For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With 2 Livingrooms. / Discover How To Start Fresh Garlic Export Business In Nigeria / Is There Anyway I Can Withdraw My Money From Luno?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.