Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

How To Send Bulksms At 90k-n1/unit- Strongsmsportal - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Send Bulksms At 90k-n1/unit- Strongsmsportal (594 Views)

Microsoft To Buy Nokia Phone Unit / MTN Data Gifting: How To Send MB Data Bundle From MTN Number To Another / Etisalat Web Messaging Service: How To Send Bulksms To All Networks I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Bulksms At 90k-n1/unit- Strongsmsportal by Nordi(m): 4:42am On Oct 24, 2013
Learn how to send bulksms chaeper to all nigerians phone users even to abroad. Save your money by using bulksms, Send bulksms with strongsmsportal at N1/unit to your church, club, group, associate, customers, co operatives, clients, union and students members in Nigeria or abroad. Give your customers transation sms alert, by subscribing to our sms Alert, use our API, become our reseller.

View site hit 'get it now' and continue. I send sms to one gms no, at N1 instead of N4. That is how i now save my money.
Re: How To Send Bulksms At 90k-n1/unit- Strongsmsportal by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
I know no other bulk sms site like mobilesms24. You can check it out:

(1) (Reply)

INTERNET SERVICE / Tecno Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Update: Opsson Ivo 8800 To Come With Quad Core 1.3ghz & IPS Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.