Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal (14731 Views)

Fayose Dresses As Bishop In Jerusalem For The Christian Pilgrimage (Photos) / Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) / President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by BluMalam(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
Very strategic move by Oduah.

[s]She will knack Johnny boy till he turns into a pillar of salt[/s]

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by kelvin1191(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
Imagine someone bearing JOYSTICK. South-south and their funny names.
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by mrperfect(m): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
She has no restriction of movement, so she is free to go any country she likes.
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by chimuche: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pastor kumuyi's comment on ASUU strike.
At the just concluded monthly program of the Deeper Life Bible Church tagged Spiritual Conquest
,the General Supritendent Pastor W.F Kumuyi had this to say on the ongoing ASUU strike;'It is well with ASUU'.He called on the two warring parties to reach a consensus.
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by waledudu(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Confirmed: jonathan and oduah to share same room in israel. #kolobi tinz
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
I thought you bozos said yesterday that she was already in Isreal that's why she skipped FEC meeting. Liars all! Crime in the DNA.
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Seun and his fellow Mods, e be like sey una body dey hot whenever then mention this woman name.

This has made frontpage b4 but because it has a new title that mars the woman's image, una no go waste time move to FP, useless bunch.

She went to sign a deal that will benefit Nigeria, stupid Mods!
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
Only in Nigeria! smh!!! sad
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by busky101(m): 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pls, you guys should leave my aunty alone, after all she is not the only bad egg in the cabinet, you guys seems to have forgotten that aunty madueke(pet.minister) bought a house in austria for 17million euros..and also that aunty ngozi okonjo iweala, she and all her children are harvard graduates, including her grandmother and her son owns a private jet(privately). Not to talk of miss jona..please leave anty stella for me!
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by lacasa: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Is jesus also a PDP member ;Ð

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by Classcaptain1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
Stella Stella.......this night go hot for u and uncle shoeless...... grin grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by lafuria1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
busky101: Pls, you guys should leave my aunty alone, after all she is not the only bad egg in the cabinet, you guys seems to have forgotten that aunty madueke(pet.minister) bought a house in austria for 17million euros..and also that aunty ngozi okonjo iweala, she and all her children are harvard graduates, including her grandmother and her son owns a private jet(privately). Not to talk of miss jona..please leave anty stella for me!

Every 'bad' person have faced criticism and insult. All the people you mentioned had their week of bashing. Your aunty is facing such and will end just as others ended.
Nigerians don't forget, they let things slide and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by Niseamaka(m): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=28pt]BLOODY SLAVES!

THE CURSE OF THE GODS UPON HER![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Is princess Stella the cause of all your woes?.
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by Efikman(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
chidindufrank: This crime took place in Ogun state. The thieves are Yorubas not Igbos,please do not expect the thread to make front page. https://www.nairaland.com/1491238/bankers-stay-prison-over-n200m#19064586

guess what guy? Your pathetic extra low self esteem makes you atribute everything to tribal sentiments... I wonder when your lot will grow some balls and play this game.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by xynerise: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
I love Nigeria cool
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by PeeDaVinci: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
kelvin1191: Imagine someone bearing JOYSTICK. South-south and their funny names.
the guy name na D-*I-*C-*K, na nairaland filter change am to dick
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by killuminati(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
.com:
Nigeria..good people and a great nation na....
bloody hypocritesangry
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by Classcaptain1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
PeeDaVinci:
the guy name na D-*I-*C-*K, na nairaland filter change am to dick
LMAO
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
grin
i too like this woman jor.

Na naija we dey,these news are only to entice us. Where is otedola's case,Nnamani's case,Eteh's case, jst to mention a few of them.
Mtchwww..dis case is as good as died as far as my country is concerned
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by specco(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
The woman rose as a mighty amazon where Fanny Kayode failed. Just look at the wave of transformation sweeping through the aviation sector under her watch. Mrs Oduah needs kudos and not knocks. She has done what no other of her predecessors had courage to do in that sector. Armored cars or not, they are not her personal properties as some are wont to believe.
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by busky101(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
la furia:

Every 'bad' person have faced criticism and insult. All the people you mentioned had their week of bashing. Your aunty is facing such and will end just as others ended.
Nigerians don't forget, they let things slide and move on.
but they are still on seat...
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by Soso990240(m): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
Op thank u 4 d info..*in Sarkodie's voice* what else?
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by gbanikiti(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Madam Patience Jonathan is busy preparing for her mother's burial while Stella Oduah is in Isreal with Jona boy! Ara ga agba ndi ara! grin
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by Akiika: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
I hope Jonathan's probe panel will probe Diezani too whenever they finish with Oduah because Diezani's corruption has no boundary.What a sham!!! useless country....(govt' + people)

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by kstyle2(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hope say jonathan no go dey write 4 sand n com talk say he witout sin shld cast a 1st stone....cos my own na rock i go cast

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by sakaguchi(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
R
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by olly4life: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
everyday: I wish her safe journey,make the plane no crash sha

If it crash, na act of God ooooooooooooooo. Tufiapa
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by ExInferis(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Stella "odor" is fouling up this "fresh air"
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by nafiachi(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
But guys let's be serious here, most have praised madam stella's work in the aviation ministry right? But sincerely speaking what difference has she really made? Because we Nigerians have a way of praising those we like regardless of performance and ignore those we dislike.
I am looking forward to seeing big changes in Nigeria not mere face lifts, we deserve more than what they are offering us.
Now she is off to jerusalem and I ask "how many xtians around the world really understand what this pilgrimage is and how it is performed" answer is virtually NO.
But religious bigotry is a commoner in my country, if Muslims go pilgrimage xtians too go go. TRASH!!!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by victorazy(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
DonHummer: stella odua don replace tonto dike and beverely osu for front page..
seems some people dey get hard on once her name is mentioned
Ther are called DIVAS
Re: Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal by sheniqua: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
You people will die of heart attack and strokes while obsessing over madam Oduah

Seems like she is now the most popular Nigerian
I wonder who will replace her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds Lam-Adesina And Olugbemi’s Election / Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu / Don’t Give El-rufai Loans – Kaduna Senators Warn Bank [full Text]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.