Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Learn How To Be Succesful In Online Business - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Be Succesful In Online Business (471 Views)

How to make steady secure wins in online football betting / 4years Old Online Business Empire For Sale / This Is The Only Trusted Online Business I Have Found. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Be Succesful In Online Business by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2013
Goodday friends, am about to talk on a subject that many Nigerians have heard but decided to overlook it.
This e-seminar, is simply to enlighten our youths, undergraduates and graduates alike, lets get to the crux of the matter.
One may ask what is ONLINE BIZ...it simply means doing business via the internet, Here there is rarely physical contact between the buyer and seller. The above definition is as simple as it can be.
Many nigerians because of the level of scam, have come to believe that every biz done via the internet is a scam but to be sincere thats a lie. I hope that when you read through my work you will have a change of thought.
Who can do online biz? Many online marketers in the bid to sell their products tell people that even an ILLITERATE can do online biz but as an expert in this, i would rightly say that for one to embark ön this biz he must have the basic knowledge of the computer and how to perform rudimentary process with it..
Examples of ONLINE BIZ? Many would say yahoo yahoo and import but those are not all about this biz we have, BULK Sms, Recharge card biz, import, affiliate biz, social media biz, referral, email biz, blogging , Google adsense,adwords , autoresponder, online survey.. online information marketing etc get their details in my manual.
How geniuine is this biz? It is as legal and real as banking, marketing,engineerin etc provided you are within the enclave of the law.
Requirements for online biz, the basic things needed are a good knowledge of the computer and the internet, a computer, tablet with internet connection, a product to sell, a library of manuals to make the biz easier for you, Focus and lots more
why should i start an online biz. The idea that online biz is a get rich quick system is a big fallacy but one must understand that this biz if well executed can ensure that you always smile to the bank though it might take time but it would surely enrich you.
What must i do to be succesful in this biz, one must research alot by reading alot of ebooks, Focus, perseverance, patience, and most importantly Grace from God..i believe that this little lecture has helped alot of us to have more interest in this online biz, you can get ebooks and manuals for a succesful onlinebiz for just a token.. Kindly request via email to onlinebusinessmanual@gmail.com if you have any other problem or comments just do so here, and i will try to answer you to the best of my knowledge..
Yours sincerely,
onlinebizexpert
Re: Learn How To Be Succesful In Online Business by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
Thank you sir, for your manual on bulksms and social media biz, it has been my source of joy at least av made cool cash for d time being...thanks again
Re: Learn How To Be Succesful In Online Business by Onlinebizexpert(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
You are welcome charles

(1) (Reply)

. / Neat Htc Hd7 For Sale Abuja / Fairly Used Hp Printer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.