Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Update On Virtual Football League Secret - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Update On Virtual Football League Secret (2051 Views)

How To Make #60K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting / How To Make It Big In Virtual Football League With A Powerful No-loss Software / Virtual Football (FREE) Betting Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Virtual Football League Secret by charloskey(m): 10:38am On Oct 24, 2013
Dis virtual league strategy is far better then the last one ..you don't need to stop after 4-5 straigth lose,you don't need to bet on the top teams only..infact you don't need the favourite team in this system..know need to fear bcz you know the outcome of the match..y i like dis system is dat you can use it on real matchz and will also show you how to bet on the favourite team without fear.if you need the manual you can mail on me4you472003@gmail.com. with subject ...update vfl..........
Re: Update On Virtual Football League Secret by teeboy4x(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2013
Am Interested, check your mail and reply ASAP.
I can't wait to testify cheesy
Re: Update On Virtual Football League Secret by Manweysabi(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2013
Thanks charloskey for this wonderful system..

Keep it up man.

God bless!
Re: Update On Virtual Football League Secret by azpekuliar: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Charloskey, what of we who bought the earlier system?
Re: Update On Virtual Football League Secret by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
azpekuliar: Charloskey, what of we who bought the earlier system?
I already got mine. Cool strategy.
Re: Update On Virtual Football League Secret by austey10(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nice job Charloskey,More power to your elbow.
Re: Update On Virtual Football League Secret by fastlane84: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nice one charles, the first report was the bomb can wait to lay my eyes this one.
Re: Update On Virtual Football League Secret by charloskey(m): 2:50am On Oct 25, 2013
azpekuliar: Charloskey, what of we who bought the earlier system?
Have send sms 2all ϑã†̥ bought the last system..they knw wat to do
Re: Update On Virtual Football League Secret by aieo(m): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2013
This bookies ∂øη finish me with all these inconsistent teams angry , i guess its payback time smiley abeg check Ūя̲̅ PM ASAP i must buy this one
Re: Update On Virtual Football League Secret by petrochemicals(m): 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
charloskey: Dis virtual league strategy is far better then the last one ..you don't need to stop after 4-5 straigth lose,you don't need to bet on the top teams only..infact you don't need the favourite team in this system..know need to fear bcz you know the outcome of the match..y i like dis system is dat you can use it on real matchz and will also show you how to bet on the favourite team without fear.if you need the manual you can mail on me4you472003@gmail.com. with subject ...update vfl..........
please send me the update to jukusamuel@yahoo.com
Re: Update On Virtual Football League Secret by petrochemicals(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
charloskey: Dis virtual league strategy is far better then the last one ..you don't need to stop after 4-5 straigth lose,you don't need to bet on the top teams only..infact you don't need the favourite team in this system..know need to fear bcz you know the outcome of the match..y i like dis system is dat you can use it on real matchz and will also show you how to bet on the favourite team without fear.if you need the manual you can mail on me4you472003@gmail.com. with subject ...update vfl..........
my email jukusamuel@yahoo.com
Re: Update On Virtual Football League Secret by royalads: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
I must say a big thanks to you charloskey for the new system. save's us a lot of time and stress
Re: Update On Virtual Football League Secret by azpekuliar: 1:08am On Nov 06, 2013
charloskey:
Have send sms 2all ϑã†̥ bought the last system..they knw wat to do

I bought the last version, and I have just sent you an email.
Re: Update On Virtual Football League Secret by JohnieWalker(m): 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
please boss send me the manual agorelijah@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Don't Pay For Data Entry Jobs, Get Free Online Jobs Ebook! / Prestige Royale International And Job Opportunities / Place Adverts In Any Nigerian Newspaper, Radio Or Tv Station, At Great Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.