Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Learn How To Recover Your Recycled/deleted Yahoo Mail - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Learn How To Recover Your Recycled/deleted Yahoo Mail (7618 Views)

Is Yahoo Mail Down? (Temporary Error 1) / Spam Mails Every Day In Yahoo Mail! / Internet Explorer And Yahoo Mail: 'Error On Page' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Recover Your Recycled/deleted Yahoo Mail by donclark(m): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
The reviewed Yahoo policy have it that mail accounts not active for a year will be recycled and when recycled, can never be retrieved. This means every information stored in the mail and important mails saved, will be lost and there is no way back.

To cut the long story short, I had a mail I haven;t checked for long and the mail was my primary email I used to register for my twitter 3yrs ago. My twitter account was hacked and I couldn't retrieve my changed password as my email had been recycled.

How I Retrieved My Recycled YahooMail
I tried all I could, wrote to yahoo and searched all forums but all I could get was that it could never be retrieved.Then it dawned on me that the same mail was what I used to register for facebook 4yrs ago.
If you notice the new Yahoomail login iterface has a sign in using Facebook or Twitter as you see above. So I simply signed in through my facebook and my yahoomail was back. I changed my password and I was good to go.

How To Retrieve Yours
Simply try the process I used above. Sign in to your recycled email account using your facebook or twitter (That is if you created your facebook or twitter account with the recycled email) and you are good to go.

If you face any difficulty, please use the comment box and I will get to you shortly - See more at: http://thetechtherapy..com/2013/10/learn-how-to-recover-your-recycled.html#sthash.ATBCIxPI.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude E7450 / Solution To Frequent Laptop Getting Stuck / SOLD. USA Used HP Elite Book 2560p Core I7 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.