Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) (48210 Views)

Photos From Baba Ijebu's 80th Birthday Bash / OJUDE-OBA 2015 : Pictures And Videos Of The Press Conference / Ojude Oba Festival 2014 In Ijebu Ode..who IS Attending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Lilimax(f): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

What's good, luv?
I'm okay and u?.
Good to know you're from Ijebu smiley
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
engineerd:

Fixed!

Lmao!!

Since we're in naija, I defo need to rep that green-white-green not the kush-caine-kush, ya dig. grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by cashkidvsboko(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
Italiano1:

The bad belle, jealous souls from the land of the rising sun are in the building- welcome, kedu!

Can you see how beautiful how women are?
yea,i saw hw beautiful they ar lukin gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lilimax:
I'm okay and u?.
Good to know you're from Ijebu smiley

Proper Ijebu guy and I eat a lot of Ijebu garri.

Just haven't had too much ikokore in my lifetime. wink

I'm gud, still.

So tell me, where are you from? tongue
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

you forgot to add LONG LIVE THE AWUJALE OF IJEBULAND grin grin Paramount ruler of the Ijebu people cool smiley

Defo. Awujale gatts the juice!!
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

ehen!

i prepare the finest ikokore in the whole europe. no jokes! grin grin

holla at your girl cool

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by chamotex(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
That's my uncle
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
@Coogar

I don't think the Kuku's run the show. There are so many strong families across Ijebuland and there's no proper champion. But the Kuku's do their thing, though. it seems they're also bi-coastal - Lagos and Ogun. I believe some of them are from Ijebuode and some are from proper Lagos.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What was it like?

Defo going to one in future!

it's a festival of opulence....even bill gates would question himself a bit if he goes there. there are thorough-bred horses dressed up with smith & wesson saddles & the full regalia in display. i was dumbfounded.....

Lilimax: grin
I know the Kuku family.
They're blessed.

kuku family - they are about class & panache. i doff my hat for them.

shymexx: @Coogar

I don't think the Kuku's run the show. There are so many strong families across Ijebuland and there's no proper champion. But the Kuku's do their thing, though. it seems they're also bi-coastal - Lagos and Ogun. I believe some of them are from Ijebuode and some are from proper Lagos.

they run the show.......i don't disagree there are other strong families but the kukus don't disappoint!
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by darnley16(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
Thts when you'll see girls comment the mosts::: and Ijebu ppl are f|u|ktards...
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:
ehen!

i prepare the finest ikokore in the whole europe. no jokes! grin grin

holla at your girl cool

Mos def. I need to eat that to get my Ijebu merchant genes back. I've been sleeping on myself, lately.

We defo need to make the Awujale proud. tongue
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by chamotex(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
darnley16: Thts when you'll see girls comment the mosts::: and Ijebu ppl are f|u|ktards...

You must be mad

8 Likes

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Lilimax(f): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

Proper Ijebu guy and I eat a lot of Ijebu garri.

I'm gud, still.

So tell me, where are you from?
I'm from Anambra State.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:
it's a festival of opulence....even bill gates would question himself a bit if he goes there. there are thorough-bred horses dressed up with smith & wesson saddles & the full regalia in display. i was dumbfounded.....

Horses?? - I need to see that.

they run the show.......i don't disagree there are other strong families but the kukus don't disappoint!

Perhaps, it's because Ijebu Ode is their turf, hence why they're big over there. I think the Alatise's, Balogun's, Osunsami's et al also got the juice in Ijebu ode. If you move down to Remo, you should see a tons of champions there - the Okupe's do their thing as well. Epe and Ikorodu are popping too. And the Oniru's on the other side might also have something to chip in.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lilimax:
I'm from Anambra State.

I heard that's the powerhouse of Igboland.

I see you! tongue
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by eluquenson(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
Am proudly Ijebu boy cheesy,
Eyin omo ijebu Eweso grin

3 Likes

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by freshboi34(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

really? interesting.

omo ilumi eweso oh grin

which of the schools did you attend? JOGS, Baptist, Muslim college?

JOGS...

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
chamotex:

You must be mad

chamotex, are you also from ijebu ?
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by eluquenson(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
darnley16: Thts when you'll see girls comment the mosts::: and Ijebu ppl are f|u|ktards...

Mind you, Ijebu people are the most socialite tribe in Nigeria, so don't be sad about it undecided na God grin .

4 Likes

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
freshboi34:

JOGS...

interesting ! cheesy

UP JOGS grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by coogar: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:
Horses?? - I need to see that.

this was the photo album of the event last year.....
http://www.oloriolawale.com/?p=1635

Perhaps, it's because Ijebu Ode is their turf, hence why they're big over there. I think the Alatise's, Balogun's, Osunsami's et al also got the juice in Ijebu ode. If you move down to Remo, you should see a tons of champions there - the Okupe's do their thing as well. Epe and Ikorodu are popping too. And the Oniru's on the other side might also have something to chip in.

chief bayo kuku, chief subomi balogun, sunny kuku(chairman eko hospital)......those are the big players. i dunno what obtains now though but the kukus always murder the others in their presentation & the horses they bring out....it's like watching lords of the ring. grin

1 Like

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Lilimax(f): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
shymexx:

I heard that's the powerhouse of Igboland.

I see you! tongue
May be undecided
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

B4... Proper ijebunian. grin
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by tintingz(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Choi...!!! See my ijebu people with beautiful colorful native outfit...ijebu rocks mehn am proud to be one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

this was the photo album of the event last year.....
http://www.oloriolawale.com/?p=1635

chief bayo kuku, chief subomi balogun, sunny kuku(chairman eko hospital)......those are the big players. i dunno what obtains now though but the kukus always murder the others in their presentation & the horses they bring out....it's like watching lords of the ring. grin
Lmao! Na wa o
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by EreluY(f): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
Eweso dede ewen omo Ijebu, n'ile, n'oko, n'idale. wen ma ku oo, wen ma run oo, wen ma t'ajo gbe r'ajo oo. Ase. S'i ken f'ikokore mi ranse simi ni London ooo.

You can't beat the Ijebu's when it comes to partying. Mind you, Ijebu's would organise elaborate dos and cash-in from it very heavily. Their business acumen is simply second to none.

6 Likes

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by chamotex(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby:

Of course...ijebu and proud cool
The Awujale is my uncle.
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by courage89(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
omonla555: Ogbagba Agbotewole.

Agbatewole
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by chamotex(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
B4... Proper ijebunian. grin

You must marry an ijebu man

2 Likes

Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by yetseyi(f): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
coogar:

it's a festival of opulence....
there are thorough-bred horses dressed up with
smith & wesson saddles & the full regalia in display. i was
dumbfounded.....
Those horses are one of the finest I ve seen
Re: Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) by funkybaby(f): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
chamotex:

Of course...ijebu and proud cool
The Awujale is my uncle.

Correct grin

Are you sure we are not related cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) / Man Celebrates Birthday Party At A Cemetery (Photos, Video) / Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.