Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,440 members, 7,812,318 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Please What Is The Name Of That South African Song And The Artiste "Kona" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please What Is The Name Of That South African Song And The Artiste "Kona" (2835 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Help Me With The Artiste's Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Name Of That South African Song And The Artiste "Kona" by debetmx(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
Please what is the name of that South African song and the Artiste "Kona" and also there is another song for most part was just instrumental?
Re: Please What Is The Name Of That South African Song And The Artiste "Kona" by demelza: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mafikizolo - Khona
Re: Please What Is The Name Of That South African Song And The Artiste "Kona" by Omexonomy: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Please
who sang this song:
"O sera sera
whatever will be will be
what future matters
to me
O sera sera."
though it is an old song
Re: Please What Is The Name Of That South African Song And The Artiste "Kona" by lalaboi(m): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2013
Omexonomy: Please
who sang this song:
"O sera sera
whatever will be will be
what future matters
to me
O sera sera."
though it is an old song

Its Que sera Sera, What ever will be will be"

Sang by Doris Day but lyrics by a certain Jay Livingston and Ray Evans
Re: Please What Is The Name Of That South African Song And The Artiste "Kona" by debetmx(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
demelza: Mafikizolo - Khona

Thanks so much but I have another question and I will glad if you can help with the answer. There is song like the "Kona" song but for most part of the song its just instrumental with drums. Thank you.
Re: Please What Is The Name Of That South African Song And The Artiste "Kona" by olufemi26(m): 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dj Vetkuk vs Mahoota feat. Dr Malinga - Orlando remix
Re: Please What Is The Name Of That South African Song And The Artiste "Kona" by RSAMAN(m): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
also check ''mi casa - la vida'' out. also a south african band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmJtZa7HB60&client=mv-google&hl=en&guid=&gl=ZA
Re: Please What Is The Name Of That South African Song And The Artiste "Kona" by debetmx(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
olufemi26: Dj Vetkuk vs Mahoota feat. Dr Malinga - Orlando remix

Thanks so much
Re: Please What Is The Name Of That South African Song And The Artiste "Kona" by Deeypeey(m): 12:16am On Nov 08, 2013
Who knows this song?....Ji ka by Mi casa
Re: Please What Is The Name Of That South African Song And The Artiste "Kona" by RSAMAN(m): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2013
Deeypeey: Who knows this song?....Ji ka by Mi casa

I do

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Mr Shaa – Barbie Ft Bobrisky / Chris Brown Music – Bleep Me Up MP3 Download / Sexxy Makosa Music Free Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.