Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Spring Bank Collecting Cv - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank Collecting Cv (3345 Views)

CONOIL Is Collecting CV / Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy) / Diamond Bank Collecting CV's For Test In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring Bank Collecting Cv by nedujizzy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2008
SPRING BANK IN WUSE, ABUJA,COLLECTING CV"s,
Re: Spring Bank Collecting Cv by luv2talk(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2008
Bros
I beg you in the name of God,im in sokoto now and cant submit my CV,please,help me print my 2 pages CV and submit it there.I pray that God will do a New Thing in your life this year, hope you will help me submit it,Thanks and Godbless

Re: Spring Bank Collecting Cv by efosanice: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2008
please don't help only one person help two or more, your reward is here on earth. God would surely open doors for you.
Re: Spring Bank Collecting Cv by salimat: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2008
Oga me Sir, please help me too o for God's sake, as my others have said, God is d only reward for you.

send me ur email so i send u my cv
bosun_ng@yahoo.com
Thanbks
Re: Spring Bank Collecting Cv by efosanice: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2008
no reply?
Re: Spring Bank Collecting Cv by wale02(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2008
Please i also beg my nairalanders to equally help in the name of God to submit mine (attached), unfortunately, am trapped in Abeokuta and would appreciate it alot if my CV is printed out and submitted to Spring Bank's Office on my behalf. God Bless You as you help a fellow sister out with this one, Amen,

Thanks alot!

Re: Spring Bank Collecting Cv by oloriwa: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hi, pls is it only in abuja branch that one could submit the cv?
Re: Spring Bank Collecting Cv by nedujizzy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2008
it is only spring bank in wuse who am sure are collecting cv"s,i submitted mine yesterday,for you guys that want me to submit for you,i will try my best but am not promising you anything yet,
Re: Spring Bank Collecting Cv by olabello(m): 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2008
Since the Abuja branch is collecting CVs, then i think their main branch in Lagos too should collect from anybody.

Just be polite and well dressed and ask to see the branch manager. He can always help forward it to the Abuja branch if that is where it is needed.
You can even go to any branch, speak with the manager as the info you got and beg him to help send it with their correspondences to Abuja.

Good Luck!
Re: Spring Bank Collecting Cv by Ezinwannem: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2008
I viewed 2 people's resume here,.itz really poor. why don't you people get help with writing resumes (CV) because it matters a lot as well, good luck every1
Re: Spring Bank Collecting Cv by wale02(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2008
Thank you Nedujizzy, may God reward you handsomely, Thanks.
Re: Spring Bank Collecting Cv by banjotosh: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2008
pls,i beg u to assist in printing out and summission of my cv.blesss u

Re: Spring Bank Collecting Cv by nedujizzy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2008
Olabello is right that was a nice suggestion, i wish you all luck
Re: Spring Bank Collecting Cv by mytcollins: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2008
god knows how much i have been wishing and praying 4 god will and favor 4 all of us,please kindly dont exempt me so that we will all be in paradise.my cv is hereby attached.bros abeg help me submit.

Re: Spring Bank Collecting Cv by ncmartins(m): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2008
watch and see God,s blessingssssssssssss in your life weather u help me submit my cv or not. please my dearest one in the name of BABA GOD help me to submit my cv. thanks and may GOD continue to bless u and ur family.

Re: Spring Bank Collecting Cv by stonelomo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2008
bros, pls help me to submit my own too. this is my email address livingemma@yahoo.com, send your own address so that i can send it to you. You will bountifully rewarded. tanx
Re: Spring Bank Collecting Cv by luv2talk(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2008
Ezinwannem:

I viewed 2 people's resume here,.itz really poor. why don't you people get help with writing resumes (CV) because it matters a lot as well, good luck everyone

Bros,i Beg face your own business,Na CV employers dey chop,make you no start that here i beg,You no gree help people and you dey water your mouth anyhow here,I beg mind your business Mr. Best CV writer.Continue writting CV while i continue to look,then see who will later succeed.No Offence please,im just being sincere with you.Good Luck
Re: Spring Bank Collecting Cv by Ezinwannem: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2008
@luv2talk, this havent reached 4 you to be rude or enter into a competition of who will find a job first or not. I am not looking 4 a job, atleast not 4 now.  Point of correction, am a lady and not a man as u said "bros". Lastly, the structure of your CV matters. believe it or not and am not a CV writer. I was told that so wanted to share with people here

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Gapbrige Microfinance Bank Pay / . / Consolidated Hallmark Test For 7/12/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.