Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Tecno Partners With Blackberry To Preload BBM App On Upcoming Tecno Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Partners With Blackberry To Preload BBM App On Upcoming Tecno Phones (3272 Views)

Upcoming Tecno Boom J8 / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM / Dell’s Leaked Roadmap On Upcoming Tablets: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Partners With Blackberry To Preload BBM App On Upcoming Tecno Phones by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
Na wa o!!! So cos na Tecno do am now na rubbish?.....when samsung run go collect rights to be the first to collect Bbm for Africa nobody talk o but if na tecno una go cry blue murder.....This Unnecessary hating na the reason Nigeria dey where e dey!!!

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Partners With Blackberry To Preload BBM App On Upcoming Tecno Phones by krugar07(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
flawless911:
SOURCE: http://news.cmcconnect.com/?p=972

What are your thoughts about this development?

FrontPage Please
lol. i never knew it will come to this. even begging for front page... pathetic stunts.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Partners With Blackberry To Preload BBM App On Upcoming Tecno Phones by flawless911(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
TeamTecno.. Our haterz are always ready to entertain us with their backward and fact less comments.. Hehehe..

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Partners With Blackberry To Preload BBM App On Upcoming Tecno Phones by seunwen2(m): 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
make dem increase their ROM to 16gb
Re: Tecno Partners With Blackberry To Preload BBM App On Upcoming Tecno Phones by krugar07(m): 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
now someone just spilled his rotten guts all over the place to get my attention; sorry dork, cuz i aint even looking ur direction.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Partners With Blackberry To Preload BBM App On Upcoming Tecno Phones by cjudy(m): 2:10am On Oct 25, 2013
flawless911:
SOURCE: http://news.cmcconnect.com/?p=972

What are your thoughts about this development?

FrontPage Please
Bros u don high

1 Like

Re: Tecno Partners With Blackberry To Preload BBM App On Upcoming Tecno Phones by CODEEATER(m): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2013
If I was a mod here would gladly pin this on FP...its highly debatable n an interesting topic... n m not saying that because am a tecno user, just dat it is the truth
Re: Tecno Partners With Blackberry To Preload BBM App On Upcoming Tecno Phones by flawless911(m): 7:23am On Oct 25, 2013
#HaterzEntertainUs

#TeamTecno

1 Like

Re: Tecno Partners With Blackberry To Preload BBM App On Upcoming Tecno Phones by Osyxcel(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2013
Hehehehe.....

grin

Re: Tecno Partners With Blackberry To Preload BBM App On Upcoming Tecno Phones by ibietela2(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2013
Nice development
Re: Tecno Partners With Blackberry To Preload BBM App On Upcoming Tecno Phones by wizzyblast(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
directonpc: follow you guys cause you think tecno is some kind of a saviour *before you know it una go start bomb church like boko haram cause them call tecno chinco*.-kidding though. But this news is nothing more than tecno seeking attention and relevance...them tell una say to preinstall BBM for device mean partnership? Not even Google the owners of android Os partnered with RIM for this BBM4APK project. Get educated so some china fools dont fool You.

Dude, give it a break will you? Yes, It's not a Big deal that bbm will come preinstalled in the newest tecno phones because It's downloadable in playstore. I hate that bbm crap anyway cos I got whatsapp; but your consistence in rubbishing every achievement the company has made so far is ridiculous!!! Do you own a phone company of some sort??
Face it, whether you call them chinko or whatever, they actually produce real phones that competes with other grand phone companies out there like Samsung , etc; both in performance and price... I think they've really helped improve our standard of living in a way. at least everyone knows that their products surpasses most of the blackberry everyone once craved. I use a tecno phone, but any other company that comes in with better phones for a cheap price, I'll opt for it... Attention seekers or not, open your eyes bro; they're still moving forward●♪ tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

24 Hidden Android Settings You Should Know About / Funny Advertising by jiji (photos) / Can You Make This To Appear In Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.