Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

How Possible Is It To Get A Score Of 1900 And Above In The SAT - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Possible Is It To Get A Score Of 1900 And Above In The SAT (2504 Views)

Waec Gce Upgrading And Helping To Release Held Result How Possible It Is / How Much Does It Cost To Take The SAT Test In Nigeria? / How Does Jamb Commulate The Aggregate Score Of A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible Is It To Get A Score Of 1900 And Above In The SAT by Incredibleme: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
How possible is it to get a score of 1900 and above in the SAT. I wrote this examination last year and had a score of 1570. I applied to two schools and was admitted to the both. I applied for a visa, but along the line was refused visa. I was told that I do not have strong ties here in Nigeria that will bring me back. to cut the long story short. I am told to write the exam again, but this time I must make a score of 1900 and above to get a scholarship.
pls I really need advice on how to make this score.
Re: How Possible Is It To Get A Score Of 1900 And Above In The SAT by dahfweshdude69: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
sorry ... y not just apply to east central university in Oklahoma... dey give tuition waivers...just get a combined score of 940 in critical reading n math...I also wrote sat n my result is out...I had 1540...getting 1900 is very hard...u have to. study so hard n is also possible
Re: How Possible Is It To Get A Score Of 1900 And Above In The SAT by omadaa(m): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
Its quite easy if yu get a barr0n textb00k 0n sat n read it di!igent!y...it mytt ta,k yu a m0nth t0 c0mp!ete buh if yu read it n understand it we! Den yu r g00d t0 g0 a!s0 d practice test wi! He!p t0 impr0ve yur sc0re...yu can a!s0 j0in a c!ass t0 he!p yu...chc 0n!ine 4 trainin centers in yur state n if yu cant get 0ne send me a pm
Re: How Possible Is It To Get A Score Of 1900 And Above In The SAT by Incredibleme: 8:30am On Oct 25, 2013
dahfweshdude69: sorry ... y not just apply to east central university in Oklahoma... dey give tuition waivers...just get a combined score of 940 in critical reading n math...I also wrote sat n my result is out...I had 1540...getting 1900 is very hard...u have to. study so hard n is also possible
owk. that's a better option. but am tying admission frm notre dame uni.
Re: How Possible Is It To Get A Score Of 1900 And Above In The SAT by Incredibleme: 8:32am On Oct 25, 2013
omadaa: Its quite easy if yu get a barr0n textb00k 0n sat n read it di!igent!y...it mytt ta,k yu a m0nth t0 c0mp!ete buh if yu read it n understand it we! Den yu r g00d t0 g0 a!s0 d practice test wi! He!p t0 impr0ve yur sc0re...yu can a!s0 j0in a c!ass t0 he!p yu...chc 0n!ine 4 trainin centers in yur state n if yu cant get 0ne send me a pm
tnks. I already have Kaplan, is it good enough?
Re: How Possible Is It To Get A Score Of 1900 And Above In The SAT by Incredibleme: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2013
what is the best approach to answering the critical reading aspect. that's my weak point.
Re: How Possible Is It To Get A Score Of 1900 And Above In The SAT by dahfweshdude69: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
another way is by getting d sat recommended textbook..n trying out dere practice text questions...it really helps...visit proprofs.com n sat.collegeboard.com.... u will get enough questions to practice on...I used dem n it worked for me...I wish u d best
Re: How Possible Is It To Get A Score Of 1900 And Above In The SAT by Incredibleme: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
dahfweshdude69: another way is by getting d sat recommended textbook..n trying out dere practice text questions...it really helps...visit proprofs.com n sat.collegeboard.com.... u will get enough questions to practice on...I used dem n it worked for me...I wish u d best
tnks.
Re: How Possible Is It To Get A Score Of 1900 And Above In The SAT by Incredibleme: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
But whats the possibility of moving from a score of 1570 to 1900 within a space of one month.
Re: How Possible Is It To Get A Score Of 1900 And Above In The SAT by omadaa(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
T0 m0ve frm 1500 T0 1900 within 0ne m0nth is ntt dat hard...but t0 d0 s0 yu wi! Need at !east 15 h0urs in a 24 hrs daii t0 read n c0nTINUE READN WITH0TT RE!AXING...its a difficu!t tas,k buh it is achieveab!e..an0da tin is dat yu must drp dat ,kap!an textbuk asap n pic,k up princet0n barr0n n c0!!ege b0ard sat textbu,k in dat 0rder be4 yur test daiii...read everyw0rd prnted in d0s b00,ks n everything inc!uding yur critica! Readn wi! Impr0ve greatr!y
Re: How Possible Is It To Get A Score Of 1900 And Above In The SAT by Incredibleme: 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
omadaa: T0 m0ve frm 1500 T0 1900 within 0ne m0nth is ntt dat hard...but t0 d0 s0 yu wi! Need at !east 15 h0urs in a 24 hrs daii t0 read n c0nTINUE READN WITH0TT RE!AXING...its a difficu!t tas,k buh it is achieveab!e..an0da tin is dat yu must drp dat ,kap!an textbuk asap n pic,k up princet0n barr0n n c0!!ege b0ard sat textbu,k in dat 0rder be4 yur test daiii...read everyw0rd prnted in d0s b00,ks n everything inc!uding yur critica! Readn wi! Impr0ve greatr!y
wow tnks.
Re: How Possible Is It To Get A Score Of 1900 And Above In The SAT by BRAINEE123: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2013
Wow! I love this thread.
N.B
-SAT isn't an exam,rather itz a reasoning text.
-SAT score is valued base on our score percentile. Thatz d rank of ur score among others who take the text with you.
-Negative marking is involved.
-You can get 2000 if you are defined. Itz a possible task.
-To get ur desired score,knw where ur weak point and ur strength are in all d 3 sections. By doin diz,u knw where to apply more studies.
-Budget min of 700 in Math,650 in CR and Writing. Adhere to ur ain,and achieve it.
-Do a complete SAT preparatory text every 3 days interval to evaluate ur strength and progress. Get the official SAT study guide(d one on blue cover). In it u wil find 10 complete preparatory SAT texts.Use the score page to grade urself and record ur scores with d date u take any preparatory text.
-Train ur reasonin ability by doing spatial tasks and eatin balance diet. Make sure u take chocolate everyday.

There are much to say. Buh u can hook me on 2go if u wish too. @ brainian
Re: How Possible Is It To Get A Score Of 1900 And Above In The SAT by Incredibleme: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
BRAINEE123: Wow! I love this thread.
N.B
-SAT isn't an exam,rather itz a reasoning text.
-SAT score is valued base on our score percentile. Thatz d rank of ur score among others who take the text with you.
-Negative marking is involved.
-You can get 2000 if you are defined. Itz a possible task.
-To get ur desired score,knw where ur weak point and ur strength are in all d 3 sections. By doin diz,u knw where to apply more studies.
-Budget min of 700 in Math,650 in CR and Writing. Adhere to ur ain,and achieve it.
-Do a complete SAT preparatory text every 3 days interval to evaluate ur strength and progress. Get the official SAT study guide(d one on blue cover). In it u wil find 10 complete preparatory SAT texts.Use the score page to grade urself and record ur scores with d date u take any preparatory text.
-Train ur reasonin ability by doing spatial tasks and eatin balance diet. Make sure u take chocolate everyday.

There are much to say. Buh u can hook me on 2go if u wish too. @ brainian
wow am gud in d maths bt my weak point is in d critical reading. Comprehension passage most especialy.
Re: How Possible Is It To Get A Score Of 1900 And Above In The SAT by eddyme(m): 7:43am On Jan 12, 2015
pls any one know of any school that i give waver in tution fee even if you dont have sat or any other one
Re: How Possible Is It To Get A Score Of 1900 And Above In The SAT by Ututu99: 7:14am On Jan 01, 2018
omadaa:
Its quite easy if yu get a barr0n textb00k 0n sat n read it di!igent!y...it mytt ta,k yu a m0nth t0 c0mp!ete buh if yu read it n understand it we! Den yu r g00d t0 g0 a!s0 d practice test wi! He!p t0 impr0ve yur sc0re...yu can a!s0 j0in a c!ass t0 he!p yu...chc 0n!ine 4 trainin centers in yur state n if yu cant get 0ne send me a pm
.Hello bro how do I get the Barron textbook "?Could you please send your number or email to me? My email is : hicube99@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Stop Registering For UMTE In Cyber- Cafes, JAMB Warns Candidates / Nigerian Human Calculator, Promise Akpere / Photo:where Are Those People Dat Served Dis Kind Of Punishment In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.