Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

The Web Development Process | How Do You Build Your Web Applications For Clients - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Web Development Process | How Do You Build Your Web Applications For Clients (738 Views)

The Web Has Become Really Annoying / A Good Proposal For Clients - Web Contracts / Justed Started A New Project - Track The Development Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Web Development Process | How Do You Build Your Web Applications For Clients by mambenanje(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2008
I posted a topic about web design process yesterday now I want to talk about web development.
Personally I want to stress on UML (Unified Modeling Language) , which I use to engineer the whole working of the application in terms of user cas models, requirement model , test model, and class model [ incase of OOP ].
This is no joke with some UML tools like microsoft Visio or Enterprise Architect 2.0 you can just draw functions and their required actions then the software writes the codes for you.
Ok enough of the marketing of UML and the rest
when i have a client project, and we have all the requirements, our designer starts the design works, and our database guys starts the databasee works, while I work on the architecture. We employ MVC design pattern where the database has nothing to do with the html pages. there is always a function that communicates between the two so that if we change the database anytime the html pages wont change more information about MVC and UML can be found on these links

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_Modeling_Language

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model-view-controller

i dont know how you do your own but I would love to learn. Tunde , yawa I need some help here

(1) (Reply)

Site Gallery Design / I Need A Programmer From Jos / Moskovitz ‘dumps’ Facebook For New Passion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.