Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) (8308 Views)

Extremely Neat And Pristine 2007/8 Toyota 4runner Limited..take A Peek / SUPER NEAT 2007/8 Toyota Avensis T3X. 600k / SUPER NEAT 2007/8 Toyota Avensis T3X. Nothing To Fix . Buyncruise . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by viperman: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2008
This Superr!!!!! Toyota camry 2007/08 model is up for sale.
Only the masters Roll in white and tinted glasses

This camry comes with all the works/options:

- Tinted-on-white windows
- ALLOY WHEELS
- BLUETOOTH RECEIVER CAPABILITY
- FACTORY A/C ( cc )
- FACTORY C/AM/FM (wma and mp3 compatible)
- LEATHER SEATS
- POWER WINDOWS AND SEATS
- TINTED SUN ROOF
- COLLAPSIBLE SIDE-MIRRORS
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- 4 CYLINDER VVT-I ENGINE
- WALNUT GEAR PANELS AND DOOR PANELS
- MILEAGE = 8000KM

You need to see this car move like it owns the road,

[size=18pt]ASKING PRICE = 4M[/size]

If interested call me on 08068097693 [/b]or [b]07028415845, or email me on lexfrosty @yahoo.com

Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by oranges(m): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2008
millage?
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by viperman: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2008
Just Mileage is 8000KM. And that was because it was drven by road to the state where it was shipped from.
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by sulazzi: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2008
viperman abeg i need a nissan pathfinder (d model b4 fotodaddy's) very correct one but cheap too! i am serious.
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by TheMaster: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2008
Am used to CE, LE, XLE. Which one is GLX? Is that American specs too?
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by Larrynbm: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2008
viperman i need the price of opel senator as fast as possible if u have or can get it
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by viperman: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2008
sulazzi:

viperman abeg i need a nissan pathfinder (d model before fotodaddy's) very correct one but cheap too! i am serious.

What year model do you seek, kindly search goggle and show me the picture so i can know exactly what you seek.

TheMaster:

Am used to CE, LE, XLE. Which one is GLX? Is that American specs too?

The master,
There are few specs in the world: AMERICAN, EUROPEAN, ASIAN(which includes Qatar, otherwise known as Dubai spec).

This is a search on it, feed your curiousity. smiley
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=2007+toyota+camry+glx&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

This is the Full of Full options, you know Dubai sheiks dont joke with comfort and excellence, so you can just imagine the kind of excellent specs they would be given in this baby. smiley

Larrynbm:

viperman i need the price of opel senator as fast as possible if u have or can get it

Naa man. I dont have the senator, but if i see one i would post it on here for you.
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by viperman: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2008
bumpity,

still available
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by viperman: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2008
still available
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by atilla(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2008
chei naija we done come again - Chariot of FIRE shocked

is that really what this car is called or did vipebaba just come up with marketing skills again??
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by viperman: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2008
lol, it has two names i've heard it has

CHARIOT OF FIRE and VOLTRON , lol grin
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by ssRhino: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2008
Then we could just rename it to 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx/COF
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by viperman: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2008
bumpa
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by sulazzi: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2008
viperman:

What year model do you seek, kindly search goggle and show me the picture so i can know exactly what you seek.

The master,
There are few specs in the world: AMERICAN, EUROPEAN, ASIAN(which includes Qatar, otherwise known as Dubai spec).

This is a search on it, feed your curiousity. smiley
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=2007+toyota+camry+glx&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

This is the Full of Full options, you know Dubai sheiks don't joke with comfort and excellence, so you can just imagine the kind of excellent specs they would be given in this baby. smiley

Naa man. I don't have the senator, but if i see one i would post it on here for you.
Viperman sorry for not replying on time been busy and still not bought a car yet. i have attached the pictures u require.

Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by ajagx1: 7:02am On Jul 21, 2008
Viperbaba,
I feel you for that sweet Camru with a very low mileage and good price for that matter.I must chop from that car ooooooo.

One love
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by viperman: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2008
lol @ ajagx,

You know you'e my guy anytime. Just read my signature, you know the rest grin

@Sulazzi,

I have it welll, infact, call me on 08068097693 so we can fix a date for inspection.
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by Epluribus(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2008
CoTrac Vehicle Tracking & Recovery

Why do I need CoTrac?
VEHICLE THEFT IS A REALITY TODAY.
Today, vehicle theft is on the increase by the day. The cost of living is so high and crime is becoming the order of the day. Alarms and other deterrents are not enough. Depending upon where you live and what make and model you drive, you may be at risk. There is little one can do to prevent a car from being stolen. However, with CoTrac you can take control and ensure that if your car is stolen, you'll get it back.

DISABLE IT? THIEVES CAN'T EVEN FIND IT!
The CoTrac equipment is hidden within a vehicle (not even the owner knows where it is). It takes an average of 3 hours to hide a CoTrac system which nobody knows even after installation. Remember! Its not only you in panic, , they also are.

COTRAC GUARANTEES RECOVERY!
With the purchase of a CoTrac, you receive a two-year Limited Recovery Warranty. With this Recovery Warranty, if your vehicle is stolen and not recovered within 24 hours, CoTrac will refund the purchase price of your CoTrac system . Additional warranties that extend your coverage are available. Contact us for details.

ALL THIS AND AN INSURANCE DISCOUNT, TOO!
Vehicles equipped with a CoTrac Vehicle Recovery System may qualify for a discount on insurance. For example, IGI offers all CoTrac owners a discount of as much as 50% on their comprehensive fire, theft, and vandalism premiums.

YOUR VEHICLE SAYS "HERE I AM!"
The CoTrac system reports to you on your cellphone the actual location of your vehicle even to the street name. How better can it be… You are still in control wherever your vehicle is. Just flash your car!

secure your car simple

we even have street level maps that show actual location of the cars in Nigeria and beyond up to street level,

OR IF You WANT TO LOGON ON TO THE INTERNET AND SEE EXACTLY WHERE UR CAR IS OR BETTER STILL CALL YOUR CALL AND LISTEN TO THE CONVERSATIONS IN YOUR CAR .

u CAN HAVE THE UPPER HAND, GET A TRACKEK.

call
Taiwo on 08027017405
Daniel 07028202325

OR mail jahvyidaan@yahoo.com

don't take that next trip alone!!!
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by Delta007(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2008
viperman:

Just Mileage is 8000KM. And that was because it was drven by road to the state where it was shipped from.
Not trying to spoil ur market, but this statement is probably not true. California to New Jersey by Road is about 5000 km while Vancouver to Halifax (West Cost to East Coast) by road is 6500 km. You still have about 2000km to account for altho one has to ask, why you would drive 8000km to ship a brand new vehicle; not that it matters much tho!
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by viperman: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2008
I dont know where the extra 2000km is from, never driven that distance in the states to know, but what i know caused the mileage is what i just told ya.
Besides, the distance a map tells you doesn't always apply, there could be detours e.t.c that could make a journey longer than it should. smiley
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by viperman: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2008
Still available
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by Vansrus: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2008
Hmm!![b][/b]
In the Auto transport business, at least in US and Canada, you don't drive new cars to destinations by road, you transport it to port via CN rail, AMrails or flat beds. Even if you re an individual buyer, you still pay for freight charges. You have to provide a feasible explanation for 8000km, such as ;its a display model, returned within few weeks of purchase, or simply no explanation, the dealer may have assigned it for other local purpose.

Thanks
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by viperman: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2008
Hi Vans r us,

Well, this is the information i got from the sender. The car has not shown any signs of being personally used by anyone. So,
By the way, are you buying or playing Inspector gadget? grin
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by alanbolo(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2008
@ viperman,

I beg leave those questionable mileage inspector, if dem wan buy 00km new car, link them to Toyota mfg. plant.

Need the average price for 2005 Honda Accord EX and 2006 Camry LE. It will be available this week.
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by Ollajay: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2008
Hi, Viperman,

How much would be your price for a very neat 1999 camry for both tokunbo and good Nigerian used? If your price is good, we may strike some deal promto. Thanks.
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by viperman: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2008
Ollajay:

Hi, Viperman,

How much would be your price for a very neat 1999 camry for both tokunbo and good Nigerian used? If your price is good, we may strike some deal promto. Thanks.

tokunbo = 1.1M
nigerian used = 800k.

call me on 08068097693 if i dont pick text message me.

@Alanbolo

kindly email me on lexfrosty @yahoo.com
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by Ollajay: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2008
Hi Viperman,

Thanks for your reply. But I consider that the prices you gave me are not fair.

For example, less than one month ago, a friend of mine bought a full options 2000 camry tokunbo for N1.150m.

I expect the a 1999 model to cost much less than that; like say N900k and a good Nigerian used like say N750k. What do you say?

In any event, kindly give me your price for full options of

Mazda 626 Preston XL and Mazda 626 Millenia. I need to make my decision fast.

Thanks for your assistance.
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by viperman: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2008
Ollajay:

Hi Viperman,

Thanks for your reply. But I consider that the prices you gave me are not fair.

For example, less than one month ago, a friend of mine bought a full options 2000 camry tokunbo for N1.150m.

I expect the a 1999 model to cost much less than that; like say N900k and a good Nigerian used like say N750k. What do you say?

In any event, kindly give me your price for full options of

Mazda 626 Preston XL and Mazda 626 Millenia. I need to make my decision fast.

Thanks for your assistance.

You want a VERY used or FAIRLY used car? Or a salvaged or clean-title car?

if you want a car in great condition let me know so i can get you one at those prices, me i no dey for wahala
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by Ollajay: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2008
Viperman sorry o! I meant no offence or whahala o. Thought we were opening up discussions. I no dey for whahala too.
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by viperman: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2008
LMAO! @ ollajayz grin

haba! i'm only stressing to make u understand why my price is different from your friends, and hope you know the 2000 model and 1999 model are same? , just minor insignificant diffenrences. smiley
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by Ollajay: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2008
Thanks Viperman. I knw you ddnt mean to be harsh.

But then is my offer very far from yours? Eg. for the very neat nigerian used you offered 800k, I offerred 750k; for the tokunbo you offered 1.1M i offered 900k.

I expect that you will just reject or refuse my offers. May be with some explanations we may reach common grounds.

Or are your price offers final in their finality? Is it Kingsway market where there is no hagling?   grin Love

Anyway ill give you a call so we can talk man to man.
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by viperman: 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2008
Alright give me a call lets talk properly then grin
Re: 2007/8 Toyota Camry Glx: (chariot Of Fire) by viperman: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2008
still available

(1) (2) (Reply)

unbelieveable price review Registered Liberty Jeep @ 730k last price / SOLD OUT upgraded Honda Accord Tokunbo 08088525399@6.5m / Sparkling Tokunbo 2003 Toyota Avalon....price: N1.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.