Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Make Your Dream Real - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Your Dream Real (544 Views)

Create Your Dream Event With A WOW Effect / Get A Professional CV Today And Land Your Dream Job Tomorrow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Dream Real by advertman(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2008
Hello!

Have you held of the latest in town?

Well am an advert man and I will tell you what I have witnessed LIVE.

Please you will help me visit No 14 Gallant Chi Chi Drive, Asaba, delta State, Nigeria and ask of Mr. Amos I. Amadi so that you can still confirm this that am about to expose to you.

[b][/b]ASSIDUOUS TEEN MEDIA CONCEPT.

PRESENT

A WEEK FINANCIAL AND MEDIA COURSE for interested Nigerians and abroad.

This Media Company which is known as ATMConcept is also prividing a TV Reality show and also a room for interested Nigerians who are aspiring to become Actors/Actress.

You Dont want to miss this Opportunity Right. Then run ahead to make enquiring on how you can work you dream out.

Please you can contact: +2348064259908 or send them an email At: atmconline@gmail.com or the manager to ATMConcetp at: atmc_manager@yahoo.com or even you can send them an email in their personised ID at: info@ateenworld.gq.nu.

Nor talk say na me tell You. You can contact me if you want your Product to be advertised in my APPROKO Forum.

THNAKS

ADVERTMAN4REAL

(1) (Reply)

Students In Free Entreprise National Final Holds On July 15th / Grab An Easy Free Website Builder Here. / 2 Bedroom At Akinbode Street,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.