Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

My Rival Suffers From Intellectual Poverty — Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Rival Suffers From Intellectual Poverty — Obiano (451 Views)

Turkur Buratai Visits Obiano - Photos / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) / Why Is Rivers State Sea Port Underutilised While Lagos Suffers From Congestion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Rival Suffers From Intellectual Poverty — Obiano by blater500(m): 4:55am On Oct 25, 2013
Dr. Willie Obiano is the gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance. In this interview with selected journalists, he bares his mind on Anambra State and what he has in stock for the State if elected as the next Governor.Excerpts HOW has the campaign been?
We are still on it and I enjoy every bit of it because, for me, it is expository. Though as a son of the soil, I had visited many parts of the State before, the campaign has afforded me the opportunity of visiting more places.

I am confident that before the election proper, I would have visited all the 177 communities in the State. If you have followed my campaign, you would have noticed that it is more of grassroots sensitization. Some people say I should buy airtime in all the electronic media, including CNN . I have watched some of those adverts and my conclusion is that what read more in http://reportjoint.com/my-rival-suffers-from-intellectual-poverty-obiano/

(1) (Reply)

Oduagate: Jonathan's Presidency And Culture Of Corruption By Peter Claver Oparah / My Husband’s Plans For Ndi Anambra – Mrs. Ifeyinwa Nwoye / APC And LP Should Form An Alliance For The Anambra Supplementary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.