Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

How Many Email Accounts Do You Run Presently? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Many Email Accounts Do You Run Presently? (498 Views)

Yahoo To Free Up Ids Of Dormant Email Accounts / How Can You Run Your Usb Modem On Linux ? / If You Run A Cybercafe Or About To Start One This Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Email Accounts Do You Run Presently? by Emmyk(m): 7:13am On Oct 25, 2013
I have 3 - 2Ymails and 1Gmail, opened them in 2007 and 2009 respectively.

All is active. And I dont plan opening more.

What about you?
Re: How Many Email Accounts Do You Run Presently? by Localamos(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2013
If you can't win an argument, correct their
grammar instead

"All is active "?
All are active.
Re: How Many Email Accounts Do You Run Presently? by Infomizer(m): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2013
I've got 2 yahoo mail accounts, 1 gmail account. 1st yahoomail was opened in 2002 and back then I went on an email opening spree on just any website that rendered the service. The 2nd ymail was in 2007 when our lecturer made it compulsory that we have emails that bear our names (not nicknames). The gmail was opened like 2 years ago sha since google seemed like the web zeitgeist..All 3 are active! Plus 2 more official mails...5 in all...
Re: How Many Email Accounts Do You Run Presently? by Emmyk(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2013
Localamos: If you can't win an argument, correct their
grammar instead

"All is active "?
All are active.

Funny chap. You wanna use my words against me cheesycheesy

Anyways, that's Concord for you.

"All" is an indefinate pronoun, so the verb must be in singular form - "Is". cheesycheesy

"All three are active". That's another thing entirely.

[s] I'll change this siggy soon, because after typing new posts, I give all the words a long stare, questioning their existence, so that no one will quote my signature for me cheesycheesy [/s]

That's by the way, so, how many email accounts do you have? cheesycheesy
Re: How Many Email Accounts Do You Run Presently? by Localamos(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Emmyk:

Funny chap. You wanna use my words against me cheesycheesy

Anyways, that's Concord for you.

"All" is an indefinate pronoun, so the verb must be in singular form - "Is". cheesycheesy

"All three are active". That's another thing entirely.

[s] I'll change this siggy soon, because after typing new posts, I give all the words a long stare, questioning their existence, so that no one will quote my signature for me cheesycheesy [/s]

That's by the way, so, how many email accounts do you have? cheesycheesy

You are a good sport.
Anyways, I have two- a gmail and a yahoo. But I prefer the gmail because it has a better control over spam mails.
Re: How Many Email Accounts Do You Run Presently? by cjotech: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Got 6; 5 gmail and 1 yahoo. Though my yahoo as being giving trouble for long time and its no longer active. My first gmail, cos of facebook spam messages, am no longer using it. Of all the four only two re active. The other 2, i use them to register any website that requires email confirmation.
Thats all
Re: How Many Email Accounts Do You Run Presently? by Emmyk(m): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
@Cjotech, you can stop the facebook spamming.
Re: How Many Email Accounts Do You Run Presently? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
1 Gmail
1 Yahoo mail
1 Outlook mail(hotmail)
Re: How Many Email Accounts Do You Run Presently? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
I have seven of them
3 yahoo mail, 3 gmai and 1 hot mail
Re: How Many Email Accounts Do You Run Presently? by Emmyk(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
damilare85: I have seven of them
3 yahoo mail, 3 gmai and 1 hot mail

I guess you use same password for all. shocked

(1) (Reply)

t / Earn Money 10 Dollar Gift / Video Converter On Windows7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.