Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Dentists,what Can Make Our Teeth White - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dentists,what Can Make Our Teeth White (964 Views)

hite / How To Make Your Brown Teeth White Again / Please What Can I Do To Make My Teeth White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dentists,what Can Make Our Teeth White by benatex(m): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2013
I see that most Nigerians dont have fully white teeth,some are a little bit brownish,some are extremely brown to the core. We all use close up,maclean and the likes buh it stole doesnt make our teeth white,though they give fresh breath and eliminate mouth odour. I want the dentists to tell us how to make our teeth white jus like the oyinbos ;DI see that most Nigerians dont have fully white teeth,some are a little bit brownish,some are extremely brown to the core. We all use close up,maclean and the likes buh it stole doesnt make our teeth white,though they give fresh breath and eliminate mouth odour. I want the dentists to tell us how to make our teeth white jus like the oyinbos
Re: Dentists,what Can Make Our Teeth White by lirusehn(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2013
I love my brown dirty smelling teeth. Yaga. singin Shania Twain 4eva and 4 alwz

1 Like

Re: Dentists,what Can Make Our Teeth White by lirusehn(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2013
Guess yuv nev travelled abroad. Itz hard 2 see a white man wiv white sparkling teeth. Ask anybdy.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

12 Unexpected Benefits Of Beer That Give You Good Reasons To Drink It. (+18) / Nigeria Medical Association Strike: Medical And Dental Council Threatens Fire / Cure Found For Ebola Virus !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.