Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Please, Help Build A Website From Scratch - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please, Help Build A Website From Scratch (653 Views)

Checklist For Starting A Successful Blog From Scratch / How Can You Secure A Website from Being Hacked? / Responsive Web Design Tutorial From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Build A Website From Scratch by ayodinho91: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2013
A wonderful day to my fellow nairalanders, can someone please assist me on how to purchase a domain name and hosting of a website. Most of the hosting site have visited uses PayPal for there payment in which I don't have been a Nigeria. I'll be looking forward for your response. Thanks
Re: Please, Help Build A Website From Scratch by spikesC(m): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2013
Use godaddy for domains. I use inmotionhosting for hosting
Re: Please, Help Build A Website From Scratch by ayodinho91: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2013
spikes C: Use godaddy for domains. I use inmotionhosting for hosting
thanks for the reply, but what about the payment? They use PayPal which I don't have. Any alternative please....
Re: Please, Help Build A Website From Scratch by ZinoFego: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2013
Try http://SpringWebHost.com.

5G is 6k.
10G is 11k.
Unlimited G is 25k.

They accept bank payment and 2checkout( Nigerian cards are accepted by 2checkout)

Each plan comes with a free domain name.

Their cpanel has Softaculous that you can use to install over 300 free scripts such as Wordpress, Joomla etc with a click of the mouse.
Re: Please, Help Build A Website From Scratch by ayodinho91: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2013
ZinoFego: Try http://SpringWebHost.com.

5G is 6k.
10G is 11k.
Unlimited G is 25k.

They accept bank payment and 2checkout( Nigerian cards are accepted by 2checkout)

Each plan comes with a free domain name.

Their cpanel has Softaculous that you can use to install over 300 free scripts such as Wordpress, Joomla etc with a click of the mouse.
got it boss, i'll check it out. And, do you have any promotion code?
Re: Please, Help Build A Website From Scratch by ZinoFego: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2013
There is no promotion code at the moment but since you are coming as a Webmaster on Nairaland, we'll certainly do you a discount of 10% on 5G and 20% the other two packages.

ayodinho91:
got it boss, i'll check it out. And, do you have any promotion code?
Re: Please, Help Build A Website From Scratch by Abdulhakeem1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
ayodinho91: thanks for the reply, but what about the payment? They use PayPal which I don't have. Any alternative please....
sure there is. There are many nigerian webhosting companies. Jst try google dem 2find ur own choice. I dont wanna dictate 4u. Jst google them and take ur choice. Heed it!!!

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Build A Website From Scratch by webkuti: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hello there,

We can redesign your current website so that it is a new modern website that better reflects your business and the changing times. Or if you are just starting out, we can build you a brand new state of the art website right from scratch.

you just contact us

Email: info@webkuti.com
URL: www.webkuti.com.ng

Re: Please, Help Build A Website From Scratch by CODEEATER(m): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
webkuti: Hello there,

We can redesign your current website so that it is a new modern website that better reflects your business and the changing times. Or if you are just starting out, we can build you a brand new state of the art website right from scratch.

you just contact us

Email: info@webkuti.com
URL: www.webkuti.com.ng

M no jq expert....but seriously... dude Hw did u do dat hover effect in ur site....

Cnt stop looking...
Re: Please, Help Build A Website From Scratch by webkuti: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
CODE-EATER:

M no jq expert....but seriously... dude Hw did u do dat hover effect in ur site....

Cnt stop looking...

smileythank you so much smiley

(1) (Reply)

Reviews Needed For This Website / With Ios 7.1.2 Update, Apple Cracks Down On Security Flaw / How To Install Wordpress Http://www.yitre.com/install-wordpress/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.