Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Ini Edo, Chika Ike, Oluchi & More: See Celebrities With & Without Makeup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo, Chika Ike, Oluchi & More: See Celebrities With & Without Makeup (3683 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / PHOTOS: See Celebrities Who Made It To The Experience 2014 / Pictures From Ovation Magazine's Christmas Carol | See Celebrities Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo, Chika Ike, Oluchi & More: See Celebrities With & Without Makeup by ImeldaEgist: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2013
Whether gracing the red carpets or attending an interview or walking the runway, these celebrities always look their best however we have to agree that some look just as beautiful without makeup on so here goes the question, would you prefer a lady who has her makeup on all the time or the one who relapses and shows off her natural skin every now and then?

Below are a few photos of some of our finest stars such as Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Oluchi Orlandi, Chika Ike, Oge Okoye, Agbani Darego, Nadia Buari, Niyola, Genevieve Nnaji, Mercy Johnson, Stephanie Okereke-Linus without makeup and with makeup on, who should stick to makeup and who do you think needs to continue rocking her natural beauty:

SEE MORE PHOTOS - http://www.egistonline.com/content/2013/10/22/ini-edo-agbani-darego-chika-ike-oluchi-orlandi-more-see-celebrities-without

Re: Ini Edo, Chika Ike, Oluchi & More: See Celebrities With & Without Makeup by fairygeh(f): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2013
I am sorry o but stephanie looks like a man in that her natural pics.
Re: Ini Edo, Chika Ike, Oluchi & More: See Celebrities With & Without Makeup by nerodenero: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2013
Ini and Stephanie's without makeup both looks terrible. I would like to see more of their picture without makeups for proper assessment.
Re: Ini Edo, Chika Ike, Oluchi & More: See Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Shadydamsel(f): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
D transformation of makeup
Re: Ini Edo, Chika Ike, Oluchi & More: See Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Abukia404(f): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
fairygeh: I am sorry o but stephanie looks like a man in that her natural pics.
like a grandma,she looks too old to me

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Burna Boy’s 23RD Birthday Gig / See How This Small Boy Dey Eye Yvonne Nelson / Christina Milian And Karrueche Chilling In Their Bikini Bodies In Cancun,mexic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.