Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,072 members, 7,867,063 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Timbuktu Test Saga - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Timbuktu Test Saga (600 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Saga: Immigration Gets Recruits Despite Embargo / Immigration SAGA Again! / Xenophobic Saga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timbuktu Test Saga by Fitty(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2008
The Timbuktu test yestaday was something else yestaday at CMD Shangisha
Though the organizers made it difficult for themselves as they couldn't control the crowd
But its really pathetic that young men and women who claim 2 ve gone thru
D 4-walls of the university couldn't conduct themselves properly
They were all behaving like garage and area boys whichever is worse
It took d effort of a young guy 2 make sure it went as orderly as possible
Ironically, the young guy was also a test taker like everyone there yestaday
I was really impressed
It was leadership at its peak
The guy did what the organiser couldn't do
He went went stage and addressed the entire auditorium articulately
With confidence, stressing the importance of maturity, respect for authority and being responsible as young people
Afta the crowd overwhelm the organisers and broke into the auditorium, venue 4 the test
I pray 4 many more young men and women like dat guy
Re: Timbuktu Test Saga by efosanice: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2008
i applied for it too but was not invited for the test, it's really bad,they didnt call me
Re: Timbuktu Test Saga by saheed213: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2008
i also took the test yesterday and i have been called to come for the next stage on thursday. pls i need help from anybody that has gone for the second stage
Re: Timbuktu Test Saga by McDreamy: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2008
kiss

@post

na so we be o. . .

i didnot expect anything less. . .

i dont know if its poverty or claimin to fight 4 our rights

but we just dont respect ourselves and each other

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Apptitude Test Was A Disgrace :'( / Make The Call Now / Urgent: Format Of The 2008 British Gas Selection Centre Day,reading Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.