Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

What Would You Do If You Won Enough Lottery Money To Stop Working? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Would You Do If You Won Enough Lottery Money To Stop Working? (473 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Won Enough Lottery Money To Stop Working? by bizngr(f): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2013
Answer this question people. What would you do if you won enough lottery money to stop working?

1. Quit working entirely.
2. Quit my current job and do something different.
3. Quit working for pay and volunteer my time.
4. Wouldn’t change a thing about my work situation.

Have a wonderful weekend!

www.bizngr.com
Re: What Would You Do If You Won Enough Lottery Money To Stop Working? by Annie2gud(f): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2013
I ll help ppl,pay school fees and the rest,then live the quiet life.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Won Enough Lottery Money To Stop Working? by Damojo: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
I will stop working!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Won Enough Lottery Money To Stop Working? by bizngr(f): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
lool After you stop working, what else? Remember if you don't put back into the purse you keep taking coins from, it's gotta finish one day
Damojo: I will stop working!

(1) (Reply)

Online Biz / Your Honest Opinion: Our Markertplace Online Stores / The New Gtbank's Internet Banking Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.