Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,911 members, 7,841,454 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government (909 Views)

INEC Sacks Two For Denying Non-Indigenes PVC Collection In Lagos / Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market / Bad Government In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2013
Since the era before the famous 'baba saraki, Ilorin indigenes have always praised the ruling government despite obvious corrupt practice. ilorin obviously have been in favour of the saraki family for generations. electoral malpractice was the order of the turaki days who would boldly say the next election winners on media. from the rule of military leader to governor lawal to bukola saraki, bukola who now is a Senator forced the current governor in kwarans. rumor has it that fatai Ahmed is a puppet of the Senator. the last election where dele belgore of ACN could have made difference but ilorin people still bilndly voted for sarakis boy. when will liberation come to kwara like it did states like osun, ogun, oyo, edo etc.. God bless Kwara, God bless Nigeria
Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by mikolo80: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2013
WHEN A SERIOUS CHALLENGER EMERGES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by bloggernaija: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
They are not faithful.
The sarakis have simply captured and cornered all the institutions of government.
If you like ,vote a million times and the result will always be the same.
Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by Omexonomy: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
Bad goverment indeed. So tinubu collecting £6.5billion from lagos tax payers money and the increasing of lasu school fees from N7thousand to N3500thousand naira per student is what you term good gov abi?
Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by Omexonomy: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
Bad goverment indeed. So tinubu collecting £6.5billion from lagos tax payers money and the increasing of lasu school fees from N7thousand to N3500thousand naira per student and by making three-fifth of the able body you AGBERO AND ARMING THEM WITH SOPHISTICATED GUNS AMD WEAPON
is what you term good gov abi?
Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by Sloan: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
Omexonomy: Bad goverment indeed. So tinubu collecting £6.5billion from lagos tax payers money and the increasing of lasu school fees from N7thousand to N3500thousand naira per student and by making three-fifth of the able body you AGBERO AND ARMING THEM WITH SOPHISTICATED GUNS AMD WEAPON

What concerns you in Kwara State? A Kwara native is venting his displeasure about his state, but it is YOU an Ibo man from the East who responds, what is your stake in Kwara or is it just about causing division and trying everything to make sure another state does not rise above the failure level of which SE governors and leaders (past are present are the worst)??

Well, @OP...I think you and hopefully other Kwarans are now on the path because the path to freedom and emancipation is first to acknowledge the current situation which you are unsatisfied with. Now, you need to involve others and talk among yourselves, ONE Saraki cannot determine the lives of millions of people, especially when he is living off them and they are getting worse every day! If a leader indeed leads a people well, it is something that even his detractors will acknowledge, at least a greater percentage of the people will acknowledge it. If Saraki or whatever is leading you into a pit and living off your land (one man living better than 1 M people for example is an anomaly because his life is not superior to the life of other humans), it is time to kick him out. Liberate yourselves but it will take some effort, beyond talking about it or writing on the internet!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by WarriPikin1: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
kennylawal: Since the era before the famous 'baba saraki, Ilorin indigenes have always praised the ruling government despite obvious corrupt practice. ilorin obviously have been in favour of the saraki family for generations. electoral malpractice was the order of the turaki days who would boldly say the next election winners on media. from the rule of military leader to governor lawal to bukola saraki, bukola who now is a Senator forced the current governor in kwarans. rumor has it that fatai Ahmed is a puppet of the Senator. the last election where dele belgore of ACN could have made difference but ilorin people still bilndly voted for sarakis boy. when will liberation come to kwara like it did states like osun, ogun, oyo, edo etc.. God bless Kwara, God bless Nigeria

Is Ibadan better than Ilorin by any measure of human development whatsoever ?
Or you just want to find trouble?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by joycooten2002: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
Saraki se kisa o pa titi laro (Saraki did wonders, he "painted" (tarred) road.
Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by Sloan: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

Is Ibadan better than Ilorin by any measure of human development whatsoever ?

What do you know about Ibadan? Look, do not bring FOOLIS.HNESS here when you can just keep quiet! How can you compare even your entire Delta State to Ibadan? That is Delta State that gets billions in allocations, smaller population, oil but nothing else in between your ears to add value to Nigeria? Current day Oyo State (of which is Ibadan is the capital) was the center of civilization for thousands of years before human beings whether warri or anything inhabited what is now called Delta State. I am talking about history that pre-dates the mediaeval times and today, Ibadan, the center of the SW is still miles ahead of everything in Delta State. In spite of the fact that Delta State gets more than 5X money from OIL, it lags Oyo State and it does practically nothing else except oil - a natural resource - not something you work hard to create or use your intellectual capacity. What is the point I am making? Worry about your state not even Kwara State because you are like the hypocrite, with a log in your eyes, you are more concerned about another with a mere speck in their eyes!

Source: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0AsNUaGBnBF1KdFpfNEVNNDYtSzBhRk1HT2tuRDlMUFE&hl=en_US&gid=2

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by Omexonomy: 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
@ sloan what made you think i am igborobber.
Continue defending tinubu day light robbry in lagos and other apc state.
F00lishness is a bliss
Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by Sloan: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Omexonomy: @ sloan what made you think i am igborobber.
Continue defending tinubu day light robbry in lagos and other apc state.
F00lishness is a bliss

Igborobber or not, that is your own coinage and cup of tea. I am not and certainly, no one is defending Tinubu! If you were not such a big foo.l and dumber than a piece of stone in your village, you would know that Tinubu is not under any protection of any immunity clause and your dumb GEJ controls EFCC, ICPC, Police, everything and if all of them could not establish any case of corruption before the court, you see why you are a mega foo.ol! So, if I knew you were Omexowhatever and I shouted right in the midst of a lot of people, thief, thieft, barawo, ole, get him, catch him; the people get you and beat you to death whether or not my allegation is true, that would make me right and not a defendant of Tinubu? That in fact is the fate that will fall on you and be your portion as you keep peddling all these kind of lies about - you will one day be a victim of a similar allegation of "Thief" and you will be killed, mobbed and burned while your separated head looks on! After that your head will be put through the grinder and fed to the dogs. Now SAY AMEN!

FYI, I am not anywhere close to Nigeria, not to ever mention meeting Tinubu. Phoolish bigot from the east side of the Niger!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Omexonomy: Bad goverment indeed. So tinubu collecting £6.5billion from lagos tax payers money and the increasing of lasu school fees from N7thousand to N3500thousand naira per student and by making three-fifth of the able body you AGBERO AND ARMING THEM WITH SOPHISTICATED GUNS AMD WEAPON

I do hope your homestate and the entire east is in perfect condition and if not, do yourself and many generations after you the favour of criticizing your governors/politicians to make your homestate/east better first before you can then punch the keyboard with your engine-oiled fingers to criticize anything Yoruba or West. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by alakara(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
2015 will prove some pple right or wrong.It is impossible 4 pdp 2 capture Lagos so is impossible 4 apc 2 capture Kwara.
Bth Saraki and Tinubu take Politics as a job.Both of them are vry greed and had cornered all d resources of both states.So vry hard and difficult 4 opposition in respective ststes to wrestle power from the ruling power.The only diff is dat Megida is too loyal 2 his Godfather wen compared wt Fash.I pray God resue bth states frm the greedy Godfathers
Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
The problem with Kwara-state is ''education'' most especially @ Kwara Central and Kwara North with low incidence as such could easily be bought over while the decision of Kwara South wouldn't matter in the longrun to the saraki dynasty..... Kwara South is always You Win-I win ......

So Until Kwara North and Kwara Central get emancipated,I think there would still be a longway to go nonetheless IDT Bukola has the charisma same as his dad to hold Kwarans for Long, he may clear my doubt though,who knows !!!!

Bukola really need 2015 presidency in the North to maintain relevance and firm-grip ahome !!!
Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by oLAAbEfe(m): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

Is warri better than otuoke by any measure of human development whatsoever ?
fixed!!
Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by Omexonomy: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
I want you to get one thing right
i am not igborobber, smelling mouthed yarubarobber nor hausa/fulani, i am just a concern nigerian like you.
9jacrip:

I do hope your homestate and the entire east is in perfect condition and if not, do yourself and many generations after you the favour of criticizing your governors/politicians to make your homestate/east better first before you can then punch the keyboard with your engine-oiled fingers to criticize anything Yoruba or West. cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Omexonomy: I want you to get one thing right
i am not igborobber, smelling mouthed yarubarobber nor hausa/fulani, i am just a concern nigerian like you.

I need you to get one thing right and put it to use -

Focus on your hometown, homestate and region before you mouth off about some other people's.

It will go a long way to help correct the ills in governance and create friendly competition.
Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by WarriPikin1: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sloan:

What do you know about Ibadan ...... blah blah ...blah.....

I won't take you on saying Ibadan is better than Warri.
I won't even post Waffi picture here, it will be too degrading.

Compare the Ibadan the first picture to Ilorin and be the judge.
Every Nigerian alive and even the ones dead know which city is better and where they'd better live.
I just want to advice you to fix Ibadan instead arguing trash and posting bogus figures concocted by your jobless ilk on the internet.

Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

I won't take you on saying Ibadan is better than Warri.
I won't even post Waffi picture here, it will be too degrading.

Compare the Ibadan the first picture to Ilorin and be the judge.
Every Nigerian alive and even the ones dead know which city is better and where they'd better live.
I just want to advice you to fix Ibadan instead arguing trash and posting bogus figures concocted by your jobless ilk on the internet.

I normally do not engage in stup!d arguments such as this but let me point somethings out to you below:

Ibadan is very large and development has not reached a certain percentage of Ibadan. There are certain parts of Ibadan where development is close to its prime. Modern buildings and sky scrappers to mention a few.

You and your types hit the internet to circulate the same obsolete pictures - it is getting boring already.

And let me quickly point out your idiocy - you uploaded pictures of rusty roofs and that of a tarred road for comparison does that seem reasonable to you?

[size=5pt]Seun should start making people take IQ tests on the sign-up page.[/size]
Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by ChimaAdeoye: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
To me, the only way to fix Ibadan is to detonate an atomic bomb there to level everything and then start afresh. The jaga-jaga is just too much for any human being.
Re: Why Are Ilorin Indigenes Faithful To Bad Government by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
^^^^^^ I hope you know the same is applicable to the whole of Abia - except Umuahia North which seems quite organized and a bit developed. Thanks to the banks and government house/parastatals. cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Election Scandal: Ballot Box Snatching In Anambra Poll As Two Gets Shot. / Say Something About This Photo / Slick Oil Baroness” Folorunsho Alakija Covers Forbes Woman Africa Magazine’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.