Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

How To Get Live Frontpage News Update On Nairaland On Sms For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Live Frontpage News Update On Nairaland On Sms For Free (544 Views)

Nairaland Frontpage Update Notification App For Blackberry (beta) / Stop Wasting Money On Sms, Mtn Mms Is Free! / Pls Can Anybdy Help Me On Sms Barred Prb.av Nt Bin Able 2 Send Msg 4 Abt A Month Plus Now.mtn Custom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Live Frontpage News Update On Nairaland On Sms For Free by Oluwajemberun(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hello nairalanders. I just came about this simple tweak on how to get live frontpage news update. Well this are the following steps to take.
1.sign up for or login to your twitter account
2.Go to settings on your twitter account
3.fill in your phone number especially(MTN) in the settings on your twitter account i.e you can recieve update from twitter through your phone number.
4.search for nairaland on twitter and lick on the follow key and follow nairaland.
5. After following nairaland on twitter,you have to stroll down to see a platfrom by the left on the frontpage of nairaland account then you click on it. It will bring out ''do you want to be recieving tweet update from nairaland'' and click on yes. So that all you will start recieving frontpage news update from nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover My Stolen BB / Advice To All Jambites / Does It Safe To Charge Tablet With Car Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.