Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom (41251 Views)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom / University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by kuspa1(m): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2013
Kuspa1 is representing the largest
nd d most productive university
in sub-saharan africa, ABU Zaria!!!
Proudly an Abusite
Click `like` if you feel ABU Zaria cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 7:31am On Oct 31, 2013
Make una suggest topics ooo
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 31, 2013
Topic="Nigeria needs to divide for true development to take place" for and against.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2013
I REP UNIBADAN. FIRST AND THE BEST.
RECTE SAPERE FONS
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 7:32am On Oct 31, 2013
damoskiy: okay....let me break it down....I said so because from what I can see...pls don't ask me what I'm seeing... he is above 20... It is a faceless forum because most people don't display their pictures here...I have actually met over 5 people on nairaland in the real world....they never knew I was a member of nairaland and vice versa....so I just said that out of curiosity....thank you sir for the observation tho.... Hope you get it now... tongue
hmmmm....you said it out of curiosity?.... That's a fallacy of unwarranted assumption....although I understand you, I refuse to agree with you that your curiosity was neccessary. My opinion though!
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2013
"the weapons used by criminals are gotten from the police and military force"
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by kuspa1(m): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2013
@fynestboi, u can reach me on this number via whatsapp if u need my service 08053945518
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by roland2rule(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2013
I REP d gr8 Citadel of Learning,
I REP d africa's most beautiful campus,

I REP OBA AWON UNIVERSITY...

.........OAU............

Of the greatest IFE, Articulate IFE...

#learning and culture....
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by SummerT(m): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2013
SummerT- FUNAAB
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 7:38am On Oct 31, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Topic="Nigeria needs to divide for true development to take place" for and against.
please you should give us your own point of view thereby setting the pace for arguing for or against! you just cannot drop a topic here and walk away expecting us to respond! Haba!
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 31, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Topic="Nigeria needs to divide for true development to take place" for and against.
FOR
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by damoskiy(m): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2013
[url][/url]
Sermwell: hmmmm....you said it out of curiosity?.... That's a fallacy of unwarranted assumption....although I understand you, I refuse to agree with you that your curiosity was neccessary. My opinion though!
spelling check... my curiosity was not necessary tho...its nice to know that you understand me well....cheers man and have a lovely thursday ahead... Peace...
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2013
Ah rep unibest
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2013
Federal university of petroleum resources. u forgot Fupre man!,fupre.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by b3llo(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2013
I rep FUTMINNA[img]I rep FUTMINNA[/img]I rep FUTMINNA
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2013
Elliotwiz1: "the weapons used by criminals are gotten from the police and military force"
do you have proof of this? If you are approached to substantiate on this, will you be able to convince beyond reasonable doubt? Can you give evidence in support of this assertion?....well, except this is a topic for debate, you might just be guilty of unwarranted assumption.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by b3llo(m): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2013
I rep FUTMINNA. Futminites waga!!! Futminna gbosa! Futminite gbi gbi!!!
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by kuspa1(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2013
Does Nigeria really need Civilian rule [or democracy] to develop? Give several reasons while citing relevant examples to support your stand. Comparison between Nigeria and its mates might be necessary...
You may find the above
question useful.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by vivaciouzz(f): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2013
I rep MOUAU..Michael Okpara Uni of Agric.Umudike..where hard work coupled with stress is d key word..

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2013
Sermwell: do you have proof of this? If you are approached to substantiate on this, will you be able to convince beyond reasonable doubt? Can you give evidence in support of this assertion?....well, except this is a topic for debate, you might just be guilty of unwarranted assumption.
the two topics i posted here have been debated on by schools in different states, i was a participant....! Do you want me to start posting points here before the debate proper??
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by stephano100(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2013
Elantracey: Ah rep unibest
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2013
Sermwell: please you should give us your own point of view thereby setting the pace for arguing for or against! you just cannot drop a topic here and walk away expecting us to respond! Haba!
we may not be the ones to debate on that topic, so it doesn't matter if i support it or not!
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2013
kuspa1: Kuspa1 is representing the largest
nd d most productive university
in sub-saharan africa, ABU Zaria!!!
Proudly an Abusite
Click `like` if you feel ABU Zaria cool
you might not get any "like" for this fallacy you posted! Lol! If you had, I mean only if you had replaced your ABU with the great UNIBEN, I would have assured you atleast a million "likes".

Greatest UNIBEN students!
I greet you all!
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2013
Elliotwiz1: we may not be the ones to debate on that topic, so it doesn't matter if i support it or not!
please if I may ask, who is suppose to debate on the topic?
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Firstgentleman1(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2013
I rep the school that is hosted by the community with the red soil........ KSU
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 31, 2013
Hmmm "FG should scrap JAMB" for or against.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by PAT4HOT(m): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2013
Uniuyo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2013
Sermwell: please if I may ask, who is suppose to debate on the topic?
That's what you should have asked about in your first post... He said something about dividing the schools into groups, i believe every group will have It's own topic to deliberate on.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:10am On Oct 31, 2013
Elliotwiz1: That's what you should have asked about in your first post... He said something about dividing the schools into groups, i believe every group will have It's own topic to deliberate on.
Good.., so for this reason we need more topics.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Libkid(m): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2013
lyly911: dats why i dont wnt to volunteer coz i dont want to dissapoint u wen d time comes
bro xo u dont want to include noun
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Wan47(m): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2013
UNICAL mataz!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (35) (Reply)

10 Most Extreme Body Part in the world!!! / Guy Here Is The Mtn Manual Settings For Your Phones / UNILAG Best Debaters Get Cash, Laptops As Prizes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.