Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom (41306 Views)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom / University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Fynestboi: nope..
ok sire cheesy ....
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
Elliotwiz1: ok sire cheesy ....
good.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Davo93(m): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Fynestboi: Reason why we need more coordinators. The debate will start from group stage. Where all schools will be group in four into different groups..

For example
Group A
OAU
EKSU
UNIBEN
UNISON

GROUP B
IMSU
YABATECH
UNIZIK
AAU

ETC..

Hence the schools will be pair just like a football match, date will be fix for the debate....
I can sense something big coming up and i can't wait to see it happen.

Suggestion:
Please cordinators, when the grouping is been done, let us use the latest webometric university ranking prior to the month of competition to seed schools. It won't be fair enough if UI is to face UNILAG at the group stage or OAU taking on UNIBEN. This will go a long way to make it more fun and great. #MyOneCent
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
Davo93: I can sense something big coming up and i can't wait to see it happen.

Suggestion:
Please cordinators, when the grouping is been done, let us use the latest webometric university ranking prior to the month of competition to seed schools. It won't be fair enough if UI is to face UNILAG at the group stage or OAU taking on UNIBEN. This will go a long way to make it more fun and great. #MyOneCent
lol, dnt worry leave that to us....
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
Recent coordinators..

CHIEF COORDINATOR
MR. OLAWALEBABS

COORDINATORS
FYNESTBOI
RICHIEZ
ALICIAKEYS[2013 NAED WINNER]
BOAY
ABU_MIKEYS

we need just two more.

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Caracta(f): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2013

Suggestion:

I sent you a PM. I'll be very glad if i can get a swift response. Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Davo93(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Caracta:

I sent you a PM. I'll be very glad if i can get a swift response. Thank you.
So sorry for the delay, i have replied you.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by drstan(m): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
Dat DRSTAN is not eksu but "ksu", i 1da wat dat e stand for..
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by ebsuguy(m): 5:15am On Oct 30, 2013
Proudly representing EBSU....ebsuguy represnting ebsu
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Olastep1(m): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2013
I would have enlisted as my little quota but the date ish is disturbing. If ASUU strike is to end by Dec and we resume by Jan. And you guys are planning for a debate by march. I'm sure my school's exam wil be by April. So, how about that? Even if the strike ends today, Exams will be March/April. AND you want us guys to come here and keep checking for info everytime and also preparing for e-debate? Even during this strike, how many stalites do you see on nairaland? Or is it not inter-school debate? Maybe you only need aspirants in the debate.

I'm not against this debate but be honest with yourselves, it may be just a charade with the timing
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2013
Olastep1: I would have enlisted as my little quota but the date ish is disturbing. If ASUU strike is to end by Dec and we resume by Jan. And you guys are planning for a debate by march. I'm sure my school's exam wil be by April. So, how about that? Even if the strike ends today, Exams will be March/April. AND you want us guys to come here and keep checking for info everytime and also preparing for e-debate? Even during this strike, how many stalites do you see on nairaland? Or is it not inter-school debate? Maybe you only need aspirants in the debate.

I'm not against this debate but be honest with yourselves, it may be just a charade with the timing
i understand u sire, but the debate is not coming up in march, for now their is no fixed date...i only gave example wth what i wrote up their...
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by DEGREE2466(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2013
I_am_Sylva:
baba oo.. I hail u.. Gr8test unibest

I HAIL YOU BACK
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by mykh01(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2013
@mod i dont no ma opponent o.am repping AAUA.the uni of the first century

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by boay(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2013
Olastep1: I would have enlisted as my little quota but the date ish is disturbing. If ASUU strike is to end by Dec and we resume by Jan. And you guys are planning for a debate by march. I'm sure my school's exam wil be by April. So, how about that? Even if the strike ends today, Exams will be March/April. AND you want us guys to come here and keep checking for info everytime and also preparing for e-debate? Even during this strike, how many stalites do you see on nairaland? Or is it not inter-school debate? Maybe you only need aspirants in the debate.

I got that, but the recent one Nairaland Education Debate was a success and I believe most participants if not all are undergraduate(tertiary institution students). 'Stalites' still come to Nairaland but majority may not come to the education section. Please dont miss it. It will be a time to learn
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by boay(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2013

Suggestion:

Nice suggestion. Others please you can do the same
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2013
boay:
I got that, but the recent one Nairaland Education Debate was a success and I believe most participants if not all are undergraduate(tertiary institution students). 'Stalites' still come to Nairaland but majority may not come to the education section. Please dont miss it. It will be a time to learn
good...
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 10:31am On Oct 30, 2013
mykh01: @mod i dont no ma opponent o.am repping AAUA.the uni of the first century
calm down....
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Ajibam: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2013
I Rep the best university ever.....funaab....

great funaabite
beacon of our fatherland

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2013
Fynestboi: Recent coordinators..

CHIEF COORDINATOR
MR. OLAWALEBABS

COORDINATORS
FYNESTBOI
RICHIEZ
ALICIAKEYS[2013 NAED WINNER]
BOAY
ABU_MIKEYS

we need just two more.

Thanks
just two more then proper discussion can start....
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by DesChyko1(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2013
Sent you a pm @ Finest
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
Sent you a pm @ Finest
cnt find any PM ooo, pls resend.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by drstan(m): 11:59am On Oct 30, 2013
Fynesboi, am not in EKSU, but KSU.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by SirTunechi(f): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
drstan: Fynesboi, am not in EKSU, but KSU.
*sleeps off*
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
drstan: Fynesboi, am not in EKSU, but KSU.
go check it
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by gentlefada(m): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
fadairo seun
OAU
Finest good job man
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by DesChyko1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Fynestboi: .cnt find any PM ooo, pls resend.

Done!
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Fynestboi: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:

Done!
seen.
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by segxes23(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
I rep Unilorin,the better by far varsity
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Dannyxy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dannyxy, i rep uniabuja
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Davidbanky(m): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Davidbankys ( UNIBEN )
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Phayvorr representing UNILAG (school of first choice)
Re: Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
Fynestboi: ?
na wa o,.why OOU (Olabisi onabanjo university) no dey ur list?? angry anyway i'm a graduate. #leaves thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant / Hilarious Picture Of A UNN Finalist's Celebration Program / Isn't This Too Much For A 4year Old.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.