Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,802 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio (16188 Views)

Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga / Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times / Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by malachytochukwu(m): 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR U TO BECOME AN INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED AND COMPETENT SAFETY PROFESSIONAL; WITH INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP STATUS WITH WORLD SAFETY ORGANIZATION (CONSULTATIVE STATUS TO THE UNITED NATIONS)
THIS COMPETENCY TRAINING IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL ILCOR AND ECC GUIDELINES, OSHA STANDARDS, FACTRIES ACT1990, NIGERIAN MINERAL AND MINING ACT 2007 AND OTHER FEDERAL SAFETY REGULATIONS
VISIT WWW.WORLDSAFETY.ORG.NG, WWW.INFO@WORLDSAFETY.ORG.NG OR CALL 052-291535, 07066416732.
BOOST UR CV TODAY AND U WOULDNT NEED TO FEAR INTERVIEWS.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by malachytochukwu(m): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
i just like this girl....she make sense big time.....THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR U TO BECOME AN INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED AND COMPETENT SAFETY PROFESSIONAL; WITH INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP STATUS WITH WORLD SAFETY ORGANIZATION (CONSULTATIVE STATUS TO THE UNITED NATIONS)
THIS COMPETENCY TRAINING IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL ILCOR AND ECC GUIDELINES, OSHA STANDARDS, FACTRIES ACT1990, NIGERIAN MINERAL AND MINING ACT 2007 AND OTHER FEDERAL SAFETY REGULATIONS
VISIT WWW.WORLDSAFETY.ORG.NG, WWW.INFO@WORLDSAFETY.ORG.NG OR CALL 052-291535, 07066416732.
BOOST UR CV TODAY AND U WOULDNT NEED TO FEAR INTERVIEWS.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Brimmie(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
sagytarius™:

Now, one said Tiwatope; and the other said Tiwalope. Na which person own we go take. All this ppl wen dey form "I sabi her full name", Abeg, make una chill. if una nor her full name, just stop for "Tiwa". After all, nor be una born am.

Ode, twas a Typo.. Now.. DIE!!! undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by omiobo: 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
Yey! Iraq don bomb our embassy.

Chai!Na for dream
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Muller7(m): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2013
I like this girl die
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by sagytariusTM1: 12:03am On Oct 26, 2013
Brimmie:

Ode, twas a Typo.. Now.. DIE!!! undecided
Ore, why the swear na? Btw, na mountain of fire u dey worship?
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by StateOfMind: 12:03am On Oct 26, 2013
ifyalways: Awwww Tiwa. kiss

Pretty.She can never go wrong in my books. So adorable its hard to dislike her. I have my reservations about the dude but she's an adult and knows whats the best for herself.I wish her all the very best.

Me too.. sad

But I also wish her well all the same. She's a sweet girl kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Brimmie(m): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2013
sagytarius™:

Ore, why the swear na? Btw, na mountain of fire u dey worship?

Rara o! Na mountain of Eba i dey worship!

You wan take me chop Likes!? tongue tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 26, 2013
spade: When I saw the headline, I actually thought the transcript of the interview was going to be posted.
20 seconds later, all I see is a collection of pictures that have neither left me more enlightened nor less bored than I was 20 seconds earlier.

This site has gone to the bingo dogs. What the hell is next? "Picture of D'Banj and Ikechukwu sitting and smiling in a room"? Oooh wait, we already HAVE done that!

Crap!
9iaraland , 4rum 4 jobless 9igerians
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 26, 2013
So BBC studio isn't all that glossy like what we see in the pictures afterall undecided undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Revolva(m): 6:23am On Oct 26, 2013
grin grin who the hekis tee billz...again..i beg make them go rest jare they are less important.....BBC IS GETTING ME ANNOYE wetin concern themto interview tee billz now how is he important
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Airforce1(m): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2013
Dia Marriage may not last.. Please don't ask me why?
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by engrj(m): 7:41am On Oct 26, 2013
Please who ever know the presindent of ASUU, should tell him/her to send me their acc.no Let me pay them the sh**t since FG is unable to meet their need’s so that they can go back to work befor the students go old for house even some of the student don they forget their decipline’s, some don lost their id card some don chop their school fees finish 4 house even some nor feet no their hod again……………………………………… am J' Delight so let my light shine on them na Or wht do u think.

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by IAMBREEZY: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2013
Tiwa tiwa my eminado
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by gbanikiti(m): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2013
Teebillz looks so thuggish! I fear for their marriage sha. God help Tiwa Savage.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by underscore: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by ojimbo(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2013
She is the only artist that i have ever dreamt of dating, i love her so much
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Teegurlee(f): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2013
sagytarius™:

Now, one said Tiwatope; and the other said Tiwalope. Na which person own we go take. All this ppl wen dey form "I sabi her full name", Abeg, make una chill. if una nor her full name, just stop for "Tiwa". After all, nor be una born am.
And u had to quote me? Odenson!
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Teegurlee(f): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2013
Brimmie:

Rara o! Na mountain of Eba i dey worship!

You wan take me chop Likes!? tongue tongue
Lwtmb! No mind d guy.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by seangy4konji: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2013
there are no leaders in Nigeria...They will keep dieing one by one till they v change of heart...Got no trust in any of dem...thieving bastards we call leaders...they will not change and its on this earth that they will get their reward for there act of being corrupt,wicked and self centered....Which leader?fuukk dem all....d only person in my life that even reduced the price of fuel died of an ailment months later,january the price went so up,now 400 k barrels of oil misses per day,militant gets a contract and buys private jets,aviation ministers buys a car wit price equivalent of a JET or space shuttle...who r decieving?it no go better for all of dem
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Onekycarsystems: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
Tiwa is a gracious lady who is focused on what she does. We wish her all the best.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by ManTiger(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
but that guy is a chain smoker
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by sagytariusTM1: 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Tee-gurlee.:

And u had to quote me? Odenson!
And u didn't quote me, right? Eranko!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by blissonlin(m): 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2013
This wan we call e self TeeBilz we wear black underwear over white underwear as dat wan no reach, e put track suit and later put another black underwear on it again, seh no be Africa tin be dis wan abi na Iraq tin? If dis wan Tiwatope Savage dey fall for make she tink 2wice ooo.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by LovesonBlezz(m): 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
Tiwa my sweetheart i luv u so much cos u no dey do Kele Kele love,I remember those gud old days we use to kiss in the rain n romance in the moon ooosh....wait oo I hope no one is reading this oo
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by LovesonBlezz(m): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
Tiwa my sweetheart i luv u so much cos u no dey do Kele Kele love,I remember those gud old days we use to kiss in the rain n romance in the moon ooosh....(paused) wait oo I hope no one is reading this!
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by carrybreeze: 1:40am On Oct 27, 2013
spade: When I saw the headline, I actually thought the transcript of the interview was going to be posted.
20 seconds later, all I see is a collection of pictures that have neither left me more enlightened nor less bored than I was 20 seconds earlier.

This site has gone to the bingo dogs. What the hell is next? "Picture of D'Banj and Ikechukwu sitting and smiling in a room"? Oooh wait, we already HAVE done that!

Crap!
I feel u jare
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Mistertolu(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
Good to know about the interview...But why post it if a transcript wouldn't be included ?...Pictures,,Pictures and more Pictures...Really,,You guys can do better...Happy sunday to y'all
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Mistertolu(m): 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
ojimbo: She is the only artist that i have ever dreamt of dating, i love her so much
...Loool,,Dreams they are,,Dreams they'll remain...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry / Rape Allegations: Chris Brown Released Without Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.