Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,152 members, 7,852,927 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Will Provide Free Qualitative Education For All- Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Provide Free Qualitative Education For All- Ngige (815 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Provide Free Qualitative Education For All- Ngige by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
Senator Chris Ngige writes>>
MY TWELVE POINT AGENDA FOR ANAMBRA
ON EDUCATION:
My government will grant free education up
to secondary school level. I will pay bursaries
to Anambra Students in tertiary institutions. I
will reduce the school fees of Anambra State
University from the present 150 000 naira per
section to 40 000 naira per section. I will re-
accredit all the 17 courses I accredited which
have lost accreditation. I will encourage the
culture of excellence by instituting
scholarships. Once more merit must be
rewarded. Students who go to school and
excel must be rewarded with scholarships so
that those who go to school to while away
their time in cultism would see their folly. The
last teacher recruitment exercise in Anambra
took place 8 years ago when I was in power.
I will embark on massive recruitment of
qualified teachers in Anambra State. Above all,
I will build an ultramodern primary/
secondary school in every community in
Anambra State so that the era of the primacy
of private schools will be over.
Ndi Anambra, Onwa ga-eti ozo! Spread the
good news, share it on every nook and
cranny of facebook
Re: I Will Provide Free Qualitative Education For All- Ngige by mekaboy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
This is not good news, this is just fantasy. An I am disappointed that Ngige is making such promises. These are the promises people make when they don't have plans.

Everyone can promise free education, free food, free transpo
rt, housing etc.

We all know that nothing is free. Someone has to pay somehow. So who will pay for the free stuff?

1 Like

Re: I Will Provide Free Qualitative Education For All- Ngige by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
mekaboy: This is not good news, this is just fantasy. An I am disappointed that Ngige is making such promises. These are the promises people make when they don't have plans.

Everyone can promise free education, free food, free transpo
rt, housing etc.

We all know that nothing is free. Someone has to pay somehow. So who will pay for the free stuff?
Anambra is rich
Re: I Will Provide Free Qualitative Education For All- Ngige by bigsam360(m): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
As usual, mere propaganda... Only if the people of Anambra state wont b fool by it.
Re: I Will Provide Free Qualitative Education For All- Ngige by MOHPHETH: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
How will you do that,is it going to be another Rochas?
Re: I Will Provide Free Qualitative Education For All- Ngige by Omexonomy: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
TALK IS CHEAP
is this not the same ngige that never sponsored any bill in the senate? Only for him to claim to have sponsored 550 bills.
After repaying tinubu buhari and rochas what will then be left for the people of anambla?
Re: I Will Provide Free Qualitative Education For All- Ngige by slimghost(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
Clueless man! Read his manifesto please all.

1. Peter Obi is a crook
2. Obiano is a puppet
3. I will build more roads
4. Free eduaction for all.

What a clueless idiot this man is.
Re: I Will Provide Free Qualitative Education For All- Ngige by gramci: 6:08am On Oct 26, 2013
Re: I Will Provide Free Qualitative Education For All- Ngige by gratieao: 7:25am On Oct 26, 2013
Ngige education is our birth right you don't need to promise us
We ain't complaining that we can not afford our primary/secondary school fees
Ngige University is not free and can not be free not even in America
Re: I Will Provide Free Qualitative Education For All- Ngige by ochilikoko(m): 7:40am On Oct 26, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: Anambra is rich
you are intellectually poor
Re: I Will Provide Free Qualitative Education For All- Ngige by ENEONWO(m): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2013
Onwa n'Alor! The Onwa we know. Thank you sir. Peter Obi has sold Anambra state university education to the rich. And Obiano has promised to continue from where Obi stoped. We need you to return the poor to school. Education is a right, not a privilege of the rich. The poorer Enugu state is implementing free education from Primary 1 to JSS 3. Why must Obi and his lackey, Obiano keep making things hard for Anambrarians? And for those gullible ones who were told that Ngige didnt sponsor any bill in the senate, i advise you to check his contributions through the senate website. Or simply google "Senator Chris Nwabueze Ngige". Thank you . His Excellency, Senator, Sir, Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige (Onwa n'etiri Ora n'Alor). May the God of the poor Anambrarians see you through to the Government House. Amen.
Re: I Will Provide Free Qualitative Education For All- Ngige by mekaboy(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2013
ENEONWO: Onwa n'Alor! The Onwa we know. Thank you sir. Peter Obi has sold Anambra state university education to the rich. And Obiano has promised to continue from where Obi stoped. We need you to return the poor to school. Education is a right, not a privilege of the rich. The poorer Enugu state is implementing free education from Primary 1 to JSS 3. Why must Obi and his lackey, Obiano keep making things hard for Anambrarians? And for those gullible ones who were told that Ngige didnt sponsor any bill in the senate, i advise you to check his contributions through the senate website. Or simply google "Senator Chris Nwabueze Ngige". Thank you . His Excellency, Senator, Sir, Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige (Onwa n'etiri Ora n'Alor). May the God of the poor Anambrarians see you through to the Government House. Amen.

WHEN EDUCATION IS FREE, YOU HAVE NO SAY ON THE QUALITY. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DEMAND FOR QUALITY BECAUSE IT IS FREE. WHEN YOU PAY FOR IT, YOU CAN DEMAND FOR QUALITY OF SERVICE.
Re: I Will Provide Free Qualitative Education For All- Ngige by kasiem(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2013
when did our school fees change from 106,000 to 150,000? just asking to know whether there is recent increase

(1) (Reply)

South-ease/south-south To Hold Economic Summit / Reason Why LASG Prosecutors Withdrew Case Against Mustapha / Benue PDP Reps, 2 Others To Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.