Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

How I Made $500 Writing 5 Articles For Companies With Four Day - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Made $500 Writing 5 Articles For Companies With Four Day (700 Views)

Best Web Hosting Companies With Free Domain On Registration / Domain Name Registration Companies With The Cheapest Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $500 Writing 5 Articles For Companies With Four Day by antokay(m): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Have you been worried on how to make a living online? or are you a student looking for way to get money for your education? Here is another opportunity to start making money with any stress.What are the materials you need? Laptop or desktop and connection.You don't need to spend money or buy anything,so this business is free.If you can write simple English then you are qualified to be among those people companies are looking for to write for them.
I have more than 150 companies and webmasters that are ready to pay you around 45 to 100 dollars for articles within 450 to 1000 words.It require work but you will surely get paid for your work.How are you going to get the list of big companies and webmaster that are ready to pay?
Well if you are interested in writing articles and start making money without any delay,them contact me to get three of my best eBooks that has help me achieved my goals.
I am given the books out for only 1000 for 7 days and after that it will go back to 2500 naira.There are many Nigerians who are making thousands of dollars by writing articles for companies and other webmsater online.You too can be one of them if you are serious about your future.Do you have what it TAKE to become best writer?

Take action today and see the result tomorrow.
For more information call ANTHONY on 08077165484
Thanks
Re: How I Made $500 Writing 5 Articles For Companies With Four Day by Olive64(m): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2013
Hey...please i'm interested... Here's my email : ozigiemmanuel4@gmail.com
Re: How I Made $500 Writing 5 Articles For Companies With Four Day by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 28, 2013
Ha ha when you say its free u still wnat to sell ebook again, If you want to help people help without collecting return, u said you already make $500 then how much is N1000

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Get A Cheap 6k Laptop Here In Nigeria / PLS HELP!!! I Need To Increase My Traffic From Stumbleupon / Download Youtube Videos On Android and Blackberry Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.