Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Recall Your Ex-good Neighbours - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Recall Your Ex-good Neighbours (389 Views)

Connect With Your Neighbours. / Connect With Your Neighbours. / Embarrassed Pet Owner Tries To Return Stolen Items With Letter To Neighbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recall Your Ex-good Neighbours by shinystar(m): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
I know we all like to talk about unpleasant persons and situations. They make us feel right and better. But can we for once focus on the positives? Let's talk about some people we lived with that left lasting impressions on us. I recall my last apartment. I lived with three other tenants and a landlord who was overseas. One of my co-tenants was a fantastic guy. He was understanding and tolerant. Once, he travelled to the UK and called to say hi. He even bought stuff for all the children in the compound. We still get to see and I appreciate him and his wife so much. Can we have yours please?

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Duplex In Ajao Estate Fully Detached #60m Asking. / Newly Built Maisonettes In Oniru For Sale / To Let 2brm Flat At Alapere 350 2t2b Cal 07034770232

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.