Stats: 3,166,751 members, 7,865,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why Was Musiwa's Thread On Building An Odua City Closed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was Musiwa's Thread On Building An Odua City Closed? (1042 Views)

Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid / . / Alxmyr: Akeredolu cant Win Ondo State,they may Burn down Houses By Musiwa. (2) (3) (4)

Why Was Musiwa's Thread On Building An Odua City Closed? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
I just wonder why this thread with a brilliant and original idea was closed. It does not make sense at all and the mods should give a viable reason for the close or open it back with an accompanying apology.

https://www.nairaland.com/420672/building-modern-odua-city-osunondo
Re: Why Was Musiwa's Thread On Building An Odua City Closed? by homesteady(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ogbeni! Thread that they closed since 2010! It is now that you are complaining grin
Re: Why Was Musiwa's Thread On Building An Odua City Closed? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
It doesn't matter. The idea is still equally laudable and good for the times.
Re: Why Was Musiwa's Thread On Building An Odua City Closed? by tpia5: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
so the idea has actually been floated before, didnt know that.

however, i'm still not sure why each state cant just develop areas within their state, why must it be a strictly regional thing?

can anyone explain.

not saying anything is wrong with "parapo", but it seems to me "parapo" is being used as an excuse to talk and then do nothing.

besides, everywhere is not identical, so trying to lump all together wont really work imo.
Re: Why Was Musiwa's Thread On Building An Odua City Closed? by tpia5: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
silent don: I just wonder why this thread with a brilliant and original idea was closed. It does not make sense at all and the mods should give a viable reason for the close or open it back with an accompanying apology.

well, i have to agree, since sometimes it seems becomerich is almost the only one with a clear idea and vision for the southwest (how ironic and sort of shows up most of the other "patriots" here).

apart from his strong and ceaseless worship of anything white (and tendency to spam occasionally), he often has ideas which might be worth looking at when trying to build a general picture.
Re: Why Was Musiwa's Thread On Building An Odua City Closed? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
tpia@:

well, i have to agree, since sometimes it seems becomerich is almost the only one with a clear idea and vision for the southwest (how ironic and sort of shows up most of the other "patriots" here).

apart from his strong and ceaseless worship of anything white (and tendency to spam occasionally), he often has ideas which might be worth looking at when trying to build a general picture.
Re: Why Was Musiwa's Thread On Building An Odua City Closed? by adamooye5(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Musiwa may sound crazy,bt I'm his biggest fan on NL
Re: Why Was Musiwa's Thread On Building An Odua City Closed? by donphilopus: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
Musiwa's aficionados should say something na
Re: Why Was Musiwa's Thread On Building An Odua City Closed? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
adamooye5: Musiwa may sound crazy,bt I'm his biggest fan on NL

Musiwa surprisingly has many fans on Nl
Re: Why Was Musiwa's Thread On Building An Odua City Closed? by kola639: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
silent don:

Musiwa surprisingly has many fans on Nl

True. Including me.
Re: Why Was Musiwa's Thread On Building An Odua City Closed? by Raymonbell(m): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
I love checking his post though sometimes de sound crazy
Re: Why Was Musiwa's Thread On Building An Odua City Closed? by kakakibuy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
There are many Nairalanders who don't rush to write people off. Nairalanders who don't jump on the badwagon. Musiwa may sound incoherent sometimes but he sure has some valid points and smart Nairalanders can sift through all the jargons and pick the points that make sense.
Re: Why Was Musiwa's Thread On Building An Odua City Closed? by naptu2: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
silent don: I just wonder why this thread with a brilliant and original idea was closed. It does not make sense at all and the mods should give a viable reason for the close or open it back with an accompanying apology.

grin That was at the height of the war (Becomerich vs nairaland). His maps ate bandwidth and he posted quite a lot of maps at that time, so the admin programmed the anti-spambot to delete his maps and instructed mods to close threads that contained his maps (the admin had received a lot of complaints from nairalanders about the huge pictures and maps that becomerich often posts).

However, I agree with you. That thread makes a lot of sense and should be opened. Besides, Musiwa doesn't post as many maps and pictures as he used to.
Re: Why Was Musiwa's Thread On Building An Odua City Closed? by Africaman: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2013

Hi,

Musiwa also has another thread on the same topic, which is still open: 'ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big'.
Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/425599/odua-city.including-pictures.it-time-children

ciao
Re: Why Was Musiwa's Thread On Building An Odua City Closed? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
naptu2:

grin That was at the height of the war (Becomerich vs nairaland). His maps ate bandwidth and he posted quite a lot of maps at that time, so the admin programmed the anti-spambot to delete his maps and instructed mods to close threads that contained his maps (the admin had received a lot of complaints from nairalanders about the huge pictures and maps that becomerich often posts).

However, I agree with you. That thread makes a lot of sense and should be opened. Besides, Musiwa doesn't post as many maps and pictures as he used to.

Thanks for the insightful reply, was really wondering why any sane person wl close such a thread.

I think the reason for it's closure no longer holds a ground, and it should be opened back.

Army Bust Terrorists’ Intelligence Cell Headed By A Businessman / 4 Killed And 7 Injured In Renewed Clash Over Oil On Anambra/kogi Border / OSUN 2014: What Do You Think ?