Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Why Is Industries Far Frm Universities? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is Industries Far Frm Universities? (538 Views)

Any Second List Frm Unizik? / Importance Of Trade Union In Nigeria Industries / Is Advance Diploma Frm University D Same With Hnd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Industries Far Frm Universities? by Ademat7(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
Its obvious evry final year student ll produce a project work b4 graduating but dis project works just die within d 4 walls of our higher institutns,no media or industry care to c them utilized,in view of dis I want to ask why is it happening in our country? Can law makers do sometin? Let's hv ur opinion
Re: Why Is Industries Far Frm Universities? by mystolad(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
Everybody knws that most final year students don't go extra mile during dia projects,they rather do a copy,paste and slight editing. This is also nt encouraging as it highlight d downfall or d edu system.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Industries Far Frm Universities? by ogb5(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
has the universities ever bothered to ask industries what type of research to want from them?

The Universities give irrelevant project topics to their students and you expect industries to jump on board?

OP, you are an Agric student, go into research meaningful to industries and you will see industries respond.

If you are interested contact me for a list of agricultural research I for one will be ready to fund.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2014/2015 Reg. / Why Jamb Every Year? Go For IJMB And Gain Adm To 200level / Association Of Frustrated Nigeria University Student [A•F•N•U•S]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.