Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel (2565 Views)

Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng / Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba / Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel by Unblockable: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
Report reaching us according to Olufamous from Israel where President Goodluck Jonathan has been on pilgrimage has it that the president has snubbed the Aviation minister, Stella Oduah when the embattled minister seek for the audience of the president in the holly land of Israel over the allegation of N226million bullet proof BMW cars.

Stella Oduah, having learnt that the president would be on pilgrimage to the holy land had traveled ahead the president with the aim of easy access to the president on the scandal, having tried all she coulf in Abuja to seek the good face of the president but was futile.

Read port according to olufamous
Information reaching OluFamous.Com from Israel are pretty sensational. A top source who is part of the team in Israel disclosed that the embattled minister of Aviation, Stella Oduah, had thought that it was going to be a tea party between she and President Goodluck Jonathan in Israel.

However, she was disappointed when all her efforts to get a one-on-one meeting with President Jonathan is not granted as the president left a particular location while she was still outside waiting to see him. Stella Oduah is now using Governors Peter Obi and Godswill Akpabio to beg Jonathan in Israel…

The source told OluFamous.Com that the National Security Adviser has revealed told President Jonathan that she has a very bad case, especially after the revelations at the National Assembly on Thursday.

President Jonathan is said to have successfully escape all ‘traps’ set by Governor Akpabio for him to have any discussion with Stella Oduah and he intends to stay away from her until they return to Abuja.

The Source say President Jonathan is vangry at the level of allegations against Stella Oduah.

SOURCE HERE
Re: President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel by donphilopus: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
They are about to say "Osundefender is Nothing".

I won't be surprised seeing her Sending Obi and Akpabio to rescue her after she was involved in a car scandal..

Atleast, we all know Peter Obi is a female, while Godswill Akpabio just wants to pledge Loyalty

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel by Brimmie(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ah Dey Watch!!!
Re: President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
I know the President already had the details of the transactions from Security-Reports and via Loyal agents in the Ministry ....... Stella should just reply the damn query ...... !!!

255Million Naira for Car .... Tufiakwa !!! If she wasn't caught, she will buy AirForce 1 in the nearest Future , Ole !!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel by Tolexander: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
Source: osun defender!

Time to attack the messenger leaving the message!

Time to attack the tissue leaving the issue!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel by cashkid402: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
another beer parlor gist frm a beer parlor newspaper n i hope dt i dont see dis sh*t on d fp

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel by Sec5(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
Propaganda in the highest order.
No be Akpabio we they tel us say gej don ban from seeing him?
SMH

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel by Rogers210(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jonathan seems to have an uncommon penchant for corrupt politicians so, I won't be surprised if nothing happens at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel by donphilopus: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
cashkid(402):
another beer parlor gist frm a beer parlor newspaper n i hope dt i dont see dis sh*t on d fp
Will you ban mukina2 if it makes FP??

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Bad write-up. Perhaps this is a learner. Agege journalism.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel by slimfit1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
I think them two are jumping on each other behind doors when patience is not around.
Re: President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel by emmalexabl(m): 12:07am On Oct 26, 2013
All these amala journalists with them mumbo jumbo journalism
Re: President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel by Brimmie(m): 12:43am On Oct 26, 2013
cashkid(402):

It's better you hang yourself in advance kiddo.

I can see that Mukina been tormenting your life.. Changing ID as-if you're on Period!!

Mukina is Really Working like Oga Fash!
Re: President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel by sagytariusTM1: 12:52am On Oct 26, 2013
This piece reminds me of those good days in primary schools when we were told to write a composition on "How You spent Your Last Holiday". This is typical of such write-ups. LMAO.
Re: President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel by Starlett: 5:43am On Oct 26, 2013
Please, my people, what word is 'vangry'? Am I the only one or is it completely missing from the dictionary? grin grin

On a more serious note, however, this report is quite contrary to the one carried by SR yesterday, namely that Oduah was sharing same hotel with GEJ, meeting regularly with him, and was on the verge of being let off the hook. angry lipsrsealed
Re: President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel by Phitz12(m): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel by israel007: 12:33am On Oct 28, 2013
This my GEJ seems omnipresent.

One report says he's in abj and snubbed gov Kwankwaso not hess snubbing odua in Israel. Nigeria and unsure journalism
Re: President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel by egift(m): 12:56am On Oct 28, 2013
How can Jonathan tell us that a minister on his entourage don't have audience to him? Is he thinking Nigeria is a MumuNation? Are we?
Re: President Jonathan Snubs Stella Oduah In Israel by BabaEleko(m): 3:57am On Oct 28, 2013
Booked

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To APC? / Ken Saro Wiwa Epic Speech Before His EXECUTION / Buhari Gains -- Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.