Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out (7446 Views)

Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight / @ Eve, And Co / Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by bluenubian(f): 12:56am On Jun 17, 2006
well never mind then, i promised bolex, i ll be nice, so apparently u dont give a damnn, anyways PEACE
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by eveseh(f): 12:57am On Jun 17, 2006
bluenubian:

well never mind then, i promised bolex, i ll be nice, so apparently u don't give a damnn, anyways PEACE

whateva,i didnt came here for what so evea,if u like u can go on again,
am cool
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by eveseh(f): 12:58am On Jun 17, 2006
thanks svs kiss
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by bluenubian(f): 1:01am On Jun 17, 2006
all of nairalanders have heard, i apologised she said whatever, then dont go crying to bolex then ok, and imma tell u, when u see me jus stay clear or keep ur mouth shut.
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by diddy4(m): 1:02am On Jun 17, 2006
@eveseh

where i come from, when people apologize, you accept the apology and let sleeping dogs lie but if someone should apologize and u act like you are above dem or something, bitch you can kiss our ass.

blue is trynna apologize and u acting like a freaking bitch, you think she gives two fu*ks what ya think huh?

better watch ya mouth girl for i knock 'em off. you are d one pissing people off with ya damn statements. peace out.
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by SvS(f): 1:03am On Jun 17, 2006
ah ba guys pls be friends again.i hate wen pple r lik this wit each other cry
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by eveseh(f): 1:03am On Jun 17, 2006
and blue,who went crying to bolex?
i told him to stop,but he went ahead,OK,and if i see ya i wont even speak to ya,OK
did i talk
to u here when i came?pls abeg
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by eveseh(f): 1:05am On Jun 17, 2006
diddy4:

@eveseh

where i come from, when people apologize, you accept the apology and let sleeping dogs lie but if someone should apologize and u act like you are above them or something, bitch you can kiss our ass.

blue is trynna apologize and u acting like a freaking bitch, you think she gives two fu*ks what ya think huh?

better watch ya mouth girl for i knock 'em off. you are d one pissing people off with ya damn statements. peace out.

and bit*ch who want her damn fucking apologize?
is now she wanna say sorry?
pls go to ya boss
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by diddy4(m): 1:05am On Jun 17, 2006
eveseh:

and blue,who went crying to bolex?
i told him to stop,but he went ahead,OK,and if i see ya i wont even speak to ya,OK
did i talk
to u here when i came?please abeg

how old are you again? cuzz i know my brother can do better dan dis. damn
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by SvS(f): 1:05am On Jun 17, 2006
@diddy

ure not helping either by calling her those names.if ure trying to apologise to somone,u dont call them names, and u dont expect them to be cool immediately as well.of course they might stiill be angry at watever happened
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by diddy4(m): 1:08am On Jun 17, 2006
@ eveseh

so u wanna come at me huh? aiight dumb fu*k, listen and listen careful you ignorant imp. nobody wann@ know what u got to say or what you feel or who d hell you are. people are trynna make peace and u acting like you d shiit,

hoe, you aint shiit, you are just fucking feaces and all it will take is for me to flush you donw the drain and you are fucking history, dont come here trynna start shiit up cuzz very soon you gon run to ya mama again.

dis gon be the last reply you will get from me cuzz i aint got time for 13 year olds, when you grow up, come holla at the kidd.

asswipe.
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by eveseh(f): 1:09am On Jun 17, 2006
svs:

@diddy

ure not helping either by calling her those names.if ure trying to apologise to somone,u don't call them names, and u don't expect them to be cool immediately as well.of course they might stiill be angry at watever happened
girl let him say whateva he wants he thinks he's cool
by saying all dat
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by diddy4(m): 1:09am On Jun 17, 2006
@svs

stay the hell out fo dis, dont come acting like you know whats up cuzz i will hurt you lyrically so better stay the hell out.
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by bluenubian(f): 1:10am On Jun 17, 2006
ok imma leave u for now eve, and if u do say one more sh*t neg about me, it going down on ur @$$, word of advice: take ur profile pic down, that WIG is horrible, it shud be in the trash not on ur head. take this as contructive criticism
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by eveseh(f): 1:10am On Jun 17, 2006
diddy4:

@ eveseh

so u want to come at me huh? aiight dumb fu*k, listen and listen careful you ignorant imp. nobody wann@ know what u got to say or what you feel or who d hell you are. people are trynna make peace and u acting like you d shiit,

hoe, you aint shiit, you are just fucking feaces and all it will take is for me to flush you donw the drain and you are fucking history, don't come here trynna start shiit up cuzz very soon you gon run to ya mama again.

this gon be the last reply you will get from me cuzz i aint got time for 13 year olds, when you grow up, come holla at the kidd.

asswipe.

and whom u wanna hear what da fu*ck u gotta say ?
did i invist u in here ?
kick off man,
shame on u
how much do they pay u sef
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by eveseh(f): 1:11am On Jun 17, 2006
bluenubian:

ok I'm going to leave u for now eve, and if u do say one more sh*t neg about me, it going down on your @$$, word of advice: take your profile pic down, that WIG is horrible, it should be in the trash not on your head. take this as contructive criticism

get out bi*tch jealous?sorry,
dont hate me becos am pretty hate me becos all da guys u fuc*k thinks that am.
what u are not,go and have some rest
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by bluenubian(f): 1:12am On Jun 17, 2006
did u jus diss me or was that ur nose running
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by diddy4(m): 1:13am On Jun 17, 2006
@eveseh

imagine a scare crow saying she is pretty, chai, i don see another one for nl.

let me make it easy on you, go and learn english, when you perfect it, come back and talk to me. till den, all i will hear is blah blah blah blah blah
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by SvS(f): 1:13am On Jun 17, 2006
diddy4:

@svs

stay the hell out fo this, don't come acting like you know whats up cuzz i will hurt you lyrically so better stay the hell out.
u no diidy, ave alwayz tot u were an a$$hole since u replied the thread i made bout u,but now i no u r no different.don care wat u say to me or bout me,its ur loss, not mine.ure the one that has to think of the bad things to say to pple
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by bluenubian(f): 1:13am On Jun 17, 2006
please i can't hear anything u say cause your big @$$ nose is taking up all the air, i gotta breathe to understand your stupidity
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by diddy4(m): 1:15am On Jun 17, 2006
svs:

u no diidy, ave alwayz tot u were an a$$hole since u replied the thread i made bout u,but now i no you're no different.don care what u say to me or bout me,its your loss, not mine.ure the one that has to think of the bad things to say to people

another sickle cell in the building, you open a thread about me and expect me to call you hun or sweety, nahhh child, you gonn@ earn it. 16 year olds like you with no common brain dont move me, go get the brain of a chimp to talk to me cuzz your brain is empty.

till you get that brain, all im gonn@ hear when you move your lips is blah blah blah blah blah blah
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by eveseh(f): 1:16am On Jun 17, 2006
svs:

u no diidy, ave alwayz tot u were an a$$hole since u replied the thread i made bout u,but now i no you're no different.don care what u say to me or bout me,its your loss, not mine.ure the one that has to think of the bad things to say to people

LOL girl now u know
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by bluenubian(f): 1:16am On Jun 17, 2006
svs

now look back and see that diddy did not diss u, why shud u call him an asshole, he was jus telling u, cause really u dont know the whole story.
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by SvS(f): 1:19am On Jun 17, 2006
xactly!i dunno the whole story i was just making a general comment about the right way to apologise to someone no matter watever uve done to them,but there e goes,being the perfect gentleman that e is saying es gona make lyrical stuff bout me
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by SvS(f): 1:20am On Jun 17, 2006
talking bout hurting me lyrically.wtf
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by ToyM28(f): 1:20am On Jun 17, 2006
OK enof is enof! This is gettng really annoyng, sorry 2 whoever m gonna offend with this statment, But ya'll shld look at ur posts from an uncompromised angle. It looks like ya'll enjoy bickering.

Its gettng really annoying. I dont see how u guyz cant see past this whole incident nd move on, at leats ya'll wld never see each oda. Why acting like disses is all weve got 2 offer 2 one anoda.

I'm sure ya'll wld insult me now, but with d way things is going, i dont care anymore. Its really annoyng seeing my Fave NL peeps fighting!! angry angry angry
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by diddy4(m): 1:22am On Jun 17, 2006
ToyM28:

OK enof is enof! This is gettng really annoyng, sorry 2 whoever m going to offend with this statment, But ya'll shld look at your posts from an uncompromised angle. It looks like ya'll enjoy bickering.

Its gettng really annoying. I don't see how u guys can't see past this whole incident nd move on, at leats ya'll would never see each oda. Why acting like disses is all weve got 2 offer 2 one another.

I'm sure ya'll would insult me now, but with d way things is going, i don't care anymore. Its really annoyng seeing my Fave Nairaland peeps fighting!! angry angry angry

awww sweety, im not fighting and neither is blue, she tried to apologize but eveseh decided to make her look like a fool which she didnt succeed in doing.

we are cool. i don't finght with people i don't see. no more disses from me ever again. you know im too sexy to diss. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue come take diss hun kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by bluenubian(f): 1:24am On Jun 17, 2006
toy, i gotta give it to u, u speak well and mean well, but i came here to aplogize, but u dont expect me to kill maself, cause she's feeling to big to say she was sorry for what she did too, any ways toy, am out of here.
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by SvS(f): 1:25am On Jun 17, 2006
@toy

sory beautiful,if i said anything wrong.i just dont lik wen pple talk to girls anyhow lik tht
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by ToyM28(f): 1:28am On Jun 17, 2006
awwwwwwww, blue chill out now. U guyz used 2 be frnds.

eve, abeg listen 2 her apology. I know it aint ma fight, but eve, u shld agree 2 reach a compromise, seeing as blue is willing 2 reach one.

diddy, take dis 2 hun, kiss kiss kiss grin (cant stay mad at u)
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by eveseh(f): 1:28am On Jun 17, 2006
and blue,what i did to who??
Re: Eve And Svs Thread,keep Out by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 17, 2006
All these insults is really not necessary.
You all should bury the hatchet.

KISS AND MAKE UP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help Plz I Need E.f.c.c Phone Number / Hired Helps In Nigeria, Modern Day Slavery? / Governor Of Delta State Caught Inside Club Rocking A Female Stripper? [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.