Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Mysterious Powers Fighting Over The World Cup In Brazil 2014 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mysterious Powers Fighting Over The World Cup In Brazil 2014 (996 Views)

Who Scored The Best Goal In Brazil 2014 Fifa World Cup.. / Dangerous National Teams That Might Be Under-rated At Brazil 2014! / Mikel Obi Eyes Bikini Girl In Brazil While Being Interviwed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Powers Fighting Over The World Cup In Brazil 2014 by dukenestor(m): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2013
Mysterious messages at
Copacabana
Exclusive images from World Cup host nation
Brazil, where more unexplained symbols and
messages have appeared at various landmarks
Oct 25, 2013 2:30:00 PM
EXTRA TIME
Rio de Janeiro was the
scene of yet more
mysterious signs and
symbols this week as a
series of unidentified
messages were spotted
around the World Cup host city.
On Monday, the usually tranquil Leme
neighborhood was the talk of Rio as the
mountainside that overlooks the beach was
illuminated with the giant message:
#WINNERTAKESEARTH
Mountain mystery | A message above the beach
volleyball at Leme
The following day it was the turn of the
internationally-famous Copacabana
neighbourhood, which saw its central region
plastered with the same hashtagged text.
Guests at the luxurious city hotel, the
Copacabana Palace, left their rooms to get a
better view of the bizarre transmission.
Light show | A symbol on the side of Santa Maria
hill
The hill of Santa Marta, close to the iconic Christ
the Redeemer statue, was struck on Wednesday.
It featured a giant circle with a football shape
carved into the centre of the image. Fans driving
to the Maracana to watch Flamengo play
Botafogo stopped their cars to take photos.
"I have lived in Rio since the day I was born and
have never seen anything like it. I'm a little
scared because I do not know what this symbol
means," said Carlos Perez, a Rio resident.
On Sunday, a mysterious hologram of the same
symbol was projected on Rio's Sugarloaf
mountain, while London sports venue Hackney
Marshes was gouged by a three-metre football
the following day. The digital billboards of New
York City’s Times Square have also displayed
similar messages.
Rio grand | The city's apartments are
overshadowed by the symbol
Re: Mysterious Powers Fighting Over The World Cup In Brazil 2014 by dukenestor(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2013
Images of the Mysterious Symbols

Re: Mysterious Powers Fighting Over The World Cup In Brazil 2014 by dukenestor(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2013
Mysterious messages at Times
Square
Exclusive images from the commercial hub of
New York City, which was the scene of more
unexplained symbols, believed to be connected
to football
Oct 24, 2013 4:30:00 PM
EXTRA TIME
Times Square became the
third venue to be struck
by mysterious signs and
symbols this week when a
series of unidentified
images flashed on the commercial intersection's
digital billboards.
Witnesses reported seeing a sequence of blinking
lights and streaming codes on Tuesday night
that left New Yorkers scratching their heads at
just what they were watching.
Strange symbols | The mysterious shapes stand
out next to the advertisements
Alongside advertising for animated film
characters and basketball stars, an electronic
billboard suddenly revealed the illuminated image
of a giant circle with a football shape carved into
the centre. The hashtag #WINNERTAKESEARTH
soon followed.
"The images reminded me of a science-fiction
movie," said bemused Dutch tourist Michael
Stupp from Rotterdam.
Andrea Costa from Mexico added: "At first I
thought it had something to do with computers
because of the glitches and the codes, but then
when you see the football sign and the hashtag
you start opening up your mind and asking who
is out there trying to challenge us."
Sign of the Times | Baffled onlookers watch the
cryptic messages in New York
On Sunday a mysterious hologram of the same
symbol was projected on Rio de Janeiro's
Sugarloaf mountain, while London sports venue
Hackney Marshes was gouged by a three-metre
football the following day. The hashtag
#WINNERTAKESEARTH was spotted at all three
venues.
Re: Mysterious Powers Fighting Over The World Cup In Brazil 2014 by dukenestor(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2013
Image from New York

Re: Mysterious Powers Fighting Over The World Cup In Brazil 2014 by tsleazy(m): 11:13am On Oct 26, 2013
Nobody will wanna believe this, but there are aliens and extaterestial powers existing, but the truth is hidden to us by world governments esp. Usa....all those symbols and holograms are signs used by the aliens to communicate with each other....if u go to goal.com u will find the same news, but the comment section was removed, i believe that it was removed because they dont want people that already knew to spread the news and other secrets....i believe that aliens are either demons or WE ARE NOT ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE...
Re: Mysterious Powers Fighting Over The World Cup In Brazil 2014 by dukenestor(m): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2013
tsleazy: Nobody will wanna believe this, but there are aliens and extaterestial powers existing, but the truth is hidden to us by world governments esp. Usa....all those symbols and holograms are signs used by the aliens to communicate with each other....if u go to goal.com u will find the same news, but the comment section was removed, i believe that it was removed because they dont want people that already knew to spread the news and other secrets....i believe that aliens are either demons or WE ARE NOT ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE...
True talk.Maybe since d World Cup in Brazil wil attract many pipo,d supernatural powers wil want to use it as an avenue to show themself to d world.God Help Us
Re: Mysterious Powers Fighting Over The World Cup In Brazil 2014 by tsleazy(m): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2013
dukenestor:
True talk.Maybe since d World Cup in Brazil wil attract many pipo,d supernatural powers wil want to use it as an avenue to show themself to d world.God Help Us
I knew tem for a long time now, but I never expected them to come outa their closet this early
Re: Mysterious Powers Fighting Over The World Cup In Brazil 2014 by yelsew80: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
It's only an advert mugu's! Goal are set to unveil a new product for the World cup, you guys need to grow up.
Re: Mysterious Powers Fighting Over The World Cup In Brazil 2014 by tsleazy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
yelsew80: It's only an advert mugu's! Goal are set to unveil a new product for the World cup, you guys need to grow up.
stay ignorant

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama's Run Ends / The World's Most Crazed Soccer Nation? Try Nigeria-bloomberg New / BBC Women's Footballer Of The Year 2015: A Quick Glance At The 5 Finalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.