Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week (25365 Views)

Omotola Jalade’s Outfit To Lagos Fashion & Design Week / Rita Dominic's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week / Gtbank Lagos Fashion And Design Week (LFDW) 2013 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by dani1luv: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-7shORoyJYlg/UmuMnoFMc4I/AAAAAAAAGaU/nhLhj715iz4/s1600/Genevieve+YabaLeftOnline.jpg[/img]

Nollywood star, Genevieve Nnaji was one of the guests at the recently held Lagos Fashion and Design week.

Though the Half of a Yellow Sun actress missed the London Film festival as a result of flu, she made it up at the fashion show with a sizzling yellow dress by Bridget Awosika.

See another photo below..

[img]http://2.bp..com/-NYX1ivpasNA/UmuNTqMFT5I/AAAAAAAAGac/TV5ov05jQOY/s1600/Genevieve+2+YabaLeftOnline.jpg[/img]

The Bridget Awosika design is one of the Spring/Summer 2014 dress on display at the fashion show. .

What do you think of her outfit? Trendy ?

[size=13pt]Source[/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Vivly(f): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2013
The dress is tacky.
Doesn't look good on her.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by LajaLaba: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
gud
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by BuBBle1(f): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
Just there, looks like nightie.

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
Madame you are getting old o. Come marry me before you expire
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Heliesha: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
nt reali befitting it luks like rag

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by premlove(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
She looks like who is suffering from hiv

my though dont feel offended
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by imsparkling(f): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Stupid dress, I don't like it. Looks more like a rag. I just like Genevieve shikenna!!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nice color, ugly dress but her pumps are nice. undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
she look like a maid in spartacus

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by scobaba: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
"O yellow haus yes we r here...o yellow haus oh oh oh yellow haus yes we r here" grin

Night gown angry

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by enoks(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
Gorgeous dress!! She looks very trendy n awesome.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
And to think this dress costs more than 20k. angry

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by maninmood(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by xykms101: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
She looks sick and unhealthy but like her colour combo...e be lyk eja nla neva stil free diz chick.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Nuvally: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
Baybe: And to think this dress costs more than 20k. angry

Keep quite joor...the dress looks nice...QUALITY!!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by christejames(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
That thin girl look like genevieve nnaji oo shocked wonder sha neva endation.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Beync(f): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
Not fine at all
Dint do justice to the fine girl
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by blaid: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
simply trashy! undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Nuvally: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
maninmood: Gene ngbeke, go get yourself schooled. You reek of illiteracy in your dressing. Just cuz you see a Hollywood star pull this off shouldn't make you do it likewise. Na wa o grin grin

I pity your life...Her 17yrs old daughter is ur 30yrs Old sister's role model...and this came from a Jambite o

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by trendystuf(f): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by shejane: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
She didt av dat kind of shape 4 dat kind of dress

Her shape is 4 straight nd fitted dress cos she no carry back or front

Btw I love gene bt gal check wot u put on dis days, dis is unlyk u chic
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by saymax(f): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
Walahi weight lose is not for d African woman. It makes dem luk old n sick!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by cdee(f): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
Dear Genevieve;
Don't mind dem all. By d time my designs are out and u rock some of dem for me , all dis pple wey dey mock u no go get choice dan to dey screen grab ur dzyn.
smiley kiss
Don't ask me for my brand name. Its not a Nairaland issue.
1 luv
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by maninmood(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nuvally:

I pity your life...Her 17yrs old daughter is ur 30yrs Old sister's role model...and this came from a Jambite o

So every commenter is a teenager and jambite? You should go on mending your discretion-less manners

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
grin grin grin dis babe gat no idea at all ...she just puts on anytin and she thinks it fits....for petes sake GENEVIEVE NnaJi we know u are a celeb with lotta fans but please and please earn urself a fashion sense!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nuvally:

Keep quite joor...the dress looks nice...QUALITY!!
undecidedundecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by adim2(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2013
oh what is this? all in the name of fashion. Genevieve who send you? You wan kill urself grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Lilchilz(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
wetin do her second leg?? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Dannylux: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
My Queen ♥
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week by Incrizz(f): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
I don't really get, peeps.. undecided
The dress looks fabulous, the shoe looks fabulous and Genevieve looks fabulous!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Creates An Outfit With Bundles Of Hair For Her School Pageant / Faithfulness Kennedy Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria World 2017 (photos) / Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.