Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

What Do you hate about Nairaland Or Nairalanders? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do you hate about Nairaland Or Nairalanders? (441 Views)

Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? / Nairaland Or Facebook: Where Do You Spend More Time? / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do you hate about Nairaland Or Nairalanders? by harsysky(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
??
Re: What Do you hate about Nairaland Or Nairalanders? by Nuges11(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
The only thing I hate about nairaland is that I hate nothing about it. That you got addicted is no one's fault my brother.
Re: What Do you hate about Nairaland Or Nairalanders? by harsysky(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nuges11: The only thing I hate about nairaland is that I hate nothing about it. That you got addicted is no one's fault my brother.
Lol...ur ryt bro..I have nofin against U. Tis ur point n u cud say it over n over again....cheers!!
Re: What Do you hate about Nairaland Or Nairalanders? by Kairoseki77: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
Racist and tribal people.

Especially racist mods.

1 Like

Re: What Do you hate about Nairaland Or Nairalanders? by harsysky(m): 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
Kairoseki77: Racist and tribal people.

Especially racist mods.
Kairoseki racist are jst everywia , even neighbors now are racist...sometimes I jst wonder how football players feel abroad wen they r being given racist chants..a place wia their population aint that much....
Re: What Do you hate about Nairaland Or Nairalanders? by twaintoy(f): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
The abusive, insultive and mumuish ways of some nairalanders. Immaturity full here die. Still like it though.
Re: What Do you hate about Nairaland Or Nairalanders? by harsysky(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2013
twaintoy: The abusive, insultive and mumuish ways of some nairalanders.Immaturity full here die. Still like it though.
We'r on d same boat..

1 Like

Re: What Do you hate about Nairaland Or Nairalanders? by gbanikiti(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2013
Too many hypocrites and "holier than thou attitude" on this forum. I hate both with passion! angry.
Re: What Do you hate about Nairaland Or Nairalanders? by harsysky(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
gbanikiti: Too many hypocrites and "holier than thou attitude" on this forum. I hate both with passion! angry.
They dnt practise wat they preach shey?...U ll jam them plenty plenty on Sundays..so expect them 2day..lol
Re: What Do you hate about Nairaland Or Nairalanders? by ajasa4link: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
I hate people who are full of hate and tribalism on this forum .. imagine someone after reading a topic and post which clearly states that, "an igbo man was killed in Lagos by hoodlums who are also igbos " and someone just jumps on the thread with a comment that yorubas are looking for trouble again... I just marvel at the lowest level tribalism can make one descend to just to score cheap points, even at the risk of u sounding like an unintelligent educated illiterate..... And Yes,I also hate the influx of bloggers on the forum, who just up with half baked news and hearsay,publish it on their blogs and start opening unnecessary threads for it on nairaland. A blogger can just wake up in his one room apartment,switch on his laptop bought with accumulated nysc allowance ,log-on to his blog which he opened due to unemployment and publish any thing that fancy him about a celebrity based on hearsay even if it's libelous in nature,opens a thread on nairaland and post the link just to get traffic. It's appalling angry
Re: What Do you hate about Nairaland Or Nairalanders? by harsysky(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
ajasa4link: I hate people who are full of hate and tribalism on this forum .. imagine someone after reading a topic and post which clearly states that, "an igbo man was killed in Lagos by hoodlums who are also igbos " and someone just jumps on the thread with a comment that yorubas are looking for trouble again... I just marvel at the lowest level tribalism can make one descend to just to score cheap points, even at the risk of u sounding like an unintelligent educated illiterate..... And Yes,I also hate the influx of bloggers on the forum, who just up with half baked news and hearsay,publish it on their blogs and start opening unnecessary threads for it on nairaland. A blogger can just wake up in his one room apartment,switch on his laptop bought with accumulated nysc allowance ,log-on to his blog which he opened due to unemployment and publish any thing that fancy him about a celebrity based on hearsay even if it's libelous in nature,opens a thread on nairaland and post the link just to get traffic. It's appalling angry
About the tribalism issue I fink tis immature minds. sometimes I jst had to smile and ask myself,"wat am I gonna gain by talking to them?"..tis not jst gonna stop that's wat all of us shud have in mind(inevitable)..as for bloggers , everyone is craving for a niche to survive .sometimes I dnt blame them ,but attimes I do especially those hu come up wif this ehm ....wat's it ? Ok ..this click for dollar or dollar per click website..it's dia biz sha n I wish dem luck.

(1) (Reply)

Southwest Governors To Open N3b Shopping Malls / Christmas Gift / Letter To Nelson Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.