Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Quality Tiles Work For Your Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Quality Tiles Work For Your Building (5104 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / How To Buy Best Quality Tiles & Marbles In Phc At Cheapest Rate / Pls Where Can I Buy Quality Tiles In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by WafiJoe(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2008
Hello Nlanders, when when I see the way some people fix tiles, it relli pains me, the beauty of a good house(apartment) is professionalism, I mean you need to know who you are giving job to get the best value for your money.

We discover the need of most people who care for something good, people that spend their hard earn money to get themselves a good house. This are the kind of people, (I mean people that care for something good) we are interested in giving our service to.

If u are still confuse of what I am talking about, I want to introduce our organization formally to you, we are know as FREJO Ceramics(ultimate in laying, ),  We do professional tiles work. We are in Benin city, but we can work in any part of Nigeria.

A trial will convice you. We assure you that if you don't like our work, we will refund your money in full.

We can be contacted through the following no.s 07037121301, 08024783032, 07034065031.
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2008
Hey Wafi joe,

Welcome brother and our company sells tile and you will get commision on every one you purchase from us. we are situated in Lagos but Tiles are transported all over the country. We are into strictly spanish tiles becos we believe in quality.Our company imports ceramic wall/floor tiles, mozaic tiles,vitrifiedd wall/floor tiles, pre moulded fibre pools, suspended ceiling, pop ceiling and plaster boards.

STONIO LIMITED
PLOT 29, OLANREWAJU STREET,OFF OREGUN ROAD, OPPOSITE SYNERGY PLACE,IKEJA LAGOS
ev_space@yahoo.com
018787346, 08033107875
The name is Evans.
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by WafiJoe(m): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2008
Hello Nlanders, this is time to grab good opportunities, dont just over look somethings, it may be a way for you to save your money and get quality job.
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 26, 2008
@WAFIJOE

am looking to use tiles on my outside walls through out the building,i dont know if u can help,the house is in delta state,can u email me if u can do it,so we can talk,check my profile 4 email add.
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2008
@ euromillion

Please patronise us for tiles o
Find details above pls
We be delta delta lol!!
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2008
@aysomting

what type do u sell and can u deliver to delta.anyway can u send me ur price list per sq meter.
spanish
itallian
china.
mables,mosiac and tiles.

i await ur mail c my profile 4 details.
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by Dubstic: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2008
Hello Wafijoe,
You said you need tiles for your house in Delta.that is nice but it depends on the quality of tiles you want.

I am a dealer in tiles but what we sell is granite tiles and marbles.i will advise you to use granite because of the durability and the quality.i have some samples of the granites which i will attact for you to view.We have a branch in lagos and head office in abuja.

we supply to any part of Nigeria and our prices and quality is competitive.send me your pesronal email address so that i can forward our catalogue and price list for U.thank you.
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by luckyme9(f): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2008
post your e-mail address so we can contact you.
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by luckyme9(f): 12:10am On Sep 30, 2008
aysomething,
Can you give me a break down of different styles and prices on tiles. I spoke with you a while ago.
cheers.
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2008
Hello luckyme9
Pls send ur email, let me send you a breakdown
@ euromillion
Pls chec your box.
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by luckyme9(f): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2008
Sorry. Aysometin. Try luckyb@comcast.net
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by thirdeye(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2008
Hello guys/gals in tile biz, do you have a website that we can view the ones you have?
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2008
@ Thirdeye,

Not just yet sir, but we would get there by His grace
We can bring samples to you wherever you are in Lag if its for the convinience.
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by abujabooks(f): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2008
@aysmth and d other dealer, email me ur price list.

Thx
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by Verycool: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2008
@aysomething, pls email me your price list, thanks
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by EmmaAjayi(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2008
aysometin,
Pls l'm about to start putting finishing touch to my house. l want youe spec for the toilets & Kitchen. Sitting/Dining room & other rooms are expected to be the same throughout. Please send your specifications & prices ranges. If possible you can send your catalouge to my e-mail = aj200301@yahoo.com.

Expecting your response asap

Thanks
Emma

aysometin:

Hello luckyme9
please send ur email, let me send you a breakdown
@ euromillion
please chec your box.
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by EmmaAjayi(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2008
Emma Ajayi:

aysometin,
please l'm about to start putting finishing touch to my house. l want youe spec for the toilets & Kitchen. Sitting/Dining room & other rooms are expected to be the same throughout. Please send your specifications & prices ranges. If possible you can send your catalouge to my e-mail = aj200301@yahoo.com.

Expecting your response asap

Thanks
Emma

Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by OOLUSOGA(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2008
I congratulate you for this emurous step taking but i am not involved in any painting work. so may be you i can contact someoneelse.
stay cool.
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by EmmaAjayi(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2008
aysomtin,
l'm talking about tiles not paints pls.

Emma Ajayi:

Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2008
@Emma Ajayi and Abujabooks

Please check your email

@Verycool
Pls send ur email, I dont have it
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by Gifo(m): 12:46am On Oct 10, 2008
aysometin: I'm based in P.H. and ready to start tiling and pop . Please send me a full description  of your products. A comprehensive and convincing catalogue would be appreciated; so I can clearly make my choice.
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2008
I would like to say thanks to the man from NL that visited our wareouse and bought tiles from us on Saturday, Please come here to give a testimony
To everyone
Please note that we stock quality Spanish tiles that are durable at competitive rates.
We are expecting new consignment before the end of the week.
Please contact Evans on 08033107875 for unique Spanish tiles

Long live NL
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2008
announcement of the arrival of new consignment of spanish tiles

call 08033107875
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by Ebedi: 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2008
I am interested in the price list for tiles as well. Please the price list to my email.
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2008
@ Ebedi,
Please check your mail!!!!
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by onuku: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2008
Aysometin,
Kindly send me the prices for POP Ceilings, Floor and Wall Tiles to suikeh2002 at yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2008
pls chec
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2008
Yes we can!!
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by WafiJoe(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2008
Hi we have sent mail to some nairalanders and we are still expecting your reply.
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by Ebedi: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2008
I have sent my representative to your warehouse at Oregun. He was really impressed with what he saw. I have also spoken with Evan two times today. I am surely buying my tiles from you guys next week.
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2008
@ Ebedi,

Thanks a lot, I definately know who you are and my husband has told me u guys have been in touch
Our watchword is quality, and trust me u will never be disappointed when you buy and use our tiles in your house
God bless
Re: Quality Tiles Work For Your Building by WafiJoe(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2009
hi everyone, happy new year, this is the year of quality, you can still contact us on our address, we are the author of this topic. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need 2 Or 3 Bedroom House To Buy Or Rent In Enugu / Pls House,how Many Plot Are In One Hectares Of Land / Cheap Granite, Sand, And Others Supplies For Your Construction Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.