Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,268 members, 7,853,324 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Is GEJ Killing Nigerians In The Name Of Improved Ecomony? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is GEJ Killing Nigerians In The Name Of Improved Ecomony? (680 Views)

Boko Haram Vows To Keep Killing Nigerians Till Demands Are Met / Fg Appeals To Libyan Rebels To Stop Killing Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GEJ Killing Nigerians In The Name Of Improved Ecomony? by fctguy: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
this is my first time on this honorable forum and i want to use this medium to express my views about how the country Nigeria is being run by GEJ.
i work in fct and i can confidently tell you that the fct administration is broke and completely in debt to its contractors.
presently, the fct minister in a move to reduce recurrent cost in salaries, has decided to suddenly stop the salaries of about 3000 workers in the fct whom he termed "ghost workers" angry
it is evident that the fct who has refused to release the promotion exercise carried out early this year due to inadequate funds, is hell bent in cutting down cost in the fct on issues that would not affect his interests.
the fct is currently groaning under severe lack of funds; all the agencies in the fct can attest to this. contractors are being owed for well over two years, almost all projects within the fct are abandoned due to non-payment of contractors.
what is GEJ doing to us? is he so much concerned about 2015 that he has forgotten his promises to Nigerians?
what is happening in Nigeria now?
Re: Is GEJ Killing Nigerians In The Name Of Improved Ecomony? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hehehehehe...grin

Yet they talk abt oil monies and the SW are moving on...FCT is broke? grin grin

The otueke man and his mistresses are filling their pockets big time!

We want to go o!!

The SW wants to go, otherwise, the president should bill that makes state autonomous over their resources into law!
Re: Is GEJ Killing Nigerians In The Name Of Improved Ecomony? by atlwireles: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
fctguy: this is my first time on this honorable forum and i want to use this medium to express my views about how the country Nigeria is being run by GEJ.
i work in fct and i can confidently tell you that the fct administration is broke and completely in debt to its contractors.
presently, the fct minister in a move to reduce recurrent cost in salaries, has decided to suddenly stop the salaries of about 3000 workers in the fct whom he termed "ghost workers" angry
it is evident that the fct who has refused to release the promotion exercise carried out early this year due to inadequate funds, is hell bent in cutting down cost in the fct on issues that would not affect his interests.
the fct is currently groaning under severe lack of funds; all the agencies in the fct can attest to this. contractors are being owed for well over two years, almost all projects within the fct are abandoned due to non-payment of contractors.
what is GEJ doing to us? is he so much concerned about 2015 that he has forgotten his promises to Nigerians?
what is happening in Nigeria now?

You are a ghost worker. Which contracts are abandoned in the FCT, please name them and provide pictures.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Killing Nigerians In The Name Of Improved Ecomony? by vanunu: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
But the workers are building houses worth millions of naira. Are they magicians?
Re: Is GEJ Killing Nigerians In The Name Of Improved Ecomony? by fctguy: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
atlwireles:

You are a ghost worker. Which contracts are abandoned in the FCT, please name them and provide pictures.
i believe you failed to digest my write-up simply because you refused to tow the line of reasoning.
i did not bring up this topic to spite anyone; GEJ or his puppet the fct minister rather its like an SOS.
mr atlwireles, i believe you work and stay in the fct, kindly take a survey from the agencies under the fct and you will discover that many contractors are presently off-site as a result of long delay in payment.
by abandon, i meant temporary abandonment due to long delays in payment to contractors.
i need not provide pictures cos they are all over the fct.
and your affirmative declaration that am a ghost worker goes a long way to show that you are a blind follower of this indifferent administration, maybe you are even one of those responsible for the dilemma fct has found itself.
the fct minister is all about his political ambition in bauchi state without any desire to develop the fct or the welfare of its workers.
please think before you type undecided
Re: Is GEJ Killing Nigerians In The Name Of Improved Ecomony? by fctguy: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
vanunu: But the workers are building houses worth millions of naira. Are they magicians?
i believe corruption within the civil service is highly encouraged by the government.
check those that have built houses, you will find out that they are mostly those within the 4 walls of fcda,
the fct minister is a political post which we know is a juicy position but with the assistance of the civil servants.
now, are you insinuating that someone that has worked for over 30 years should not have a house in the fct?
if you think they are all building houses easily, why haven't you joined the civil service?
Re: Is GEJ Killing Nigerians In The Name Of Improved Ecomony? by sultaan(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
GEJ is doing the same thing America is doing, budget sequestration
Re: Is GEJ Killing Nigerians In The Name Of Improved Ecomony? by fctguy: 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
sultaan: GEJ is doing the same thing America is doing, budget sequestration
explain please
Re: Is GEJ Killing Nigerians In The Name Of Improved Ecomony? by egift(m): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
How about auctioning parts of Nigeria to friends, associates and other interests in the name of Foreign Investments?
Re: Is GEJ Killing Nigerians In The Name Of Improved Ecomony? by UncleJJ(m): 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
atlwireles:

Got to wuye area that road has been under construction for years and the pedestrian bridge that L's on the side.

I can make a video of women and children running accross a four lane rd, becuase GEJ does not give a damn.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Killing Nigerians In The Name Of Improved Ecomony? by bloggernaija: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
fctguy:
i believe you failed to digest my write-up simply because you refused to tow the line of reasoning.
i did not bring up this topic to spite anyone; GEJ or his puppet the fct minister rather its like an SOS.
mr atlwireles, i believe you work and stay in the fct, kindly take a survey from the agencies under the fct and you will discover that many contractors are presently off-site as a result of long delay in payment.
by abandon, i meant temporary abandonment due to long delays in payment to contractors.
i need not provide pictures cos they are all over the fct.
and your affirmative declaration that am a ghost worker goes a long way to show that you are a blind follower of this indifferent administration, maybe you are even one of those responsible for the dilemma fct has found itself.
the fct minister is all about his political ambition in bauchi state without any desire to develop the fct or the welfare of its workers.
please think before you type undecided

Why are you wasting our time with your rant.
Tunde Bakare has already told you what you need to know.
"JONATHAN'S DESTINY IS TO BANKRUPT NIGERIA"

Have you not been following the news?
states are not being paid their allocation
Re: Is GEJ Killing Nigerians In The Name Of Improved Ecomony? by fctguy: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
And the so called FCT minister came on tv to deny stopping workers salaries, he even said he never knew anything about the barbaric decision.
The FCT has witnessed decline in all areas since this minister came into power.
He is GEJ stooge and Patience boy boy.
What a shame

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Civility & The Need For Consequential Social Communication / FG Dormant About ASUP / VIDEO: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.